"Thighs, Breasts, and Wings" Magazine!

"Thighs, Breasts, and Wings" Magazine!

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

Who's probably the least-likely celebrity, living or not, who would use sex to sell a product?

"

Thighs, Breasts, and Wings Magazine

Advertisement

 

“Now, see fried Chicken the way you’ve never seen it before, buffet-style, with The Cornel, both in their au-natural state!  We guaranty you’ve never seen The Coronel, quite this exposed!  It’s extra-nudity for you, with a side dish of ‘yummy’!   The Coronel, who up until now was hesitant to use his raw sexuality to sell chicken, has finally decided to bare all, wearing only a checkered tablecloth.  So ladies (primarily) it’s a heaping serving of The Cornel, hot and juicy!”

© 2013 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This made me laugh because I can imagine this. Celebrites peddle the strangest products...and you sexualized KFC! Congrats! Now, I will never look at the Colonel the same way, ever again.

On an off-note, I feel as if I haven't spoken to you in a while. So, hello, Mike! Have a nice night or day, depending on whenever you read this. Continue to bring me smiles and laughter. Hugs!

-Anna


Posted 11 Years Ago


Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Thank you; I'm glad to have helped make you see the see the beast inside the Coronal. Hello to you,.. read more
char

11 Years Ago

The beast within the Colonel....ew. And you're actually funny, so I always love reading your work :)
Michael Stevens

11 Years Ago

Thank you!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 14, 2013
Last Updated on March 14, 2013
Tags: Chicken, sexuality, spokesman

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing