Passing Notes

Passing Notes

A Story by Tara♥Undefined♥

Dearest,

 

You always made me feel so great. Like I was weightless. I would've given anything to you. I would've given up a chance to fly with wings if it meant you had to stay on the ground. You were my everything. I never wanted anyone else. I never wanted anything but you to hold me in your arms. Forever to be held in your embrace. I told myself you loved me too. That you wanted me back. And you did, but I was different. I didn't seem to show you that I loved you too. So, you left me. We both still loved each other and we both missed one another. But, when I was willing you were with another. When you were wiling I was taken too. Now you say that you've found a new one. That you love her. That she is "the one". Exactly what you used to say about me. I am lost now. I felt, after that, that I would die. You could not have her. It couldn't be. But it was. I needed you I craved your touch on my skin again. I cried that night. I died in my soul. I new that soon the pain n my chest would throb till it exploded and I would die painlessly. at least I hoped. After all we'd been through you had someone else. I couldn't imagine such a thing. And now, to think that, with all we said we had felt. We never even kissed. Not even once. I think now that maybe we will never know if that love was real because we never felt a spark. Never even had the chance to feel a spark. Fireworks is what I had imagined. Beautiful fireworks. A midnight beach. A bonfire in the country. Romance. The purest of sorts. After all, we did love each other. And we... I think I still do. But my heart is not throbbing as loud any more and I think that it might be okay. Just as long as you stay a friend at least because I didn't lie when I said I needed you. And to think that we never even kissed. Not once. Not even a peck.

 

 

    -I still love you,

    Undefined

© 2010 Tara♥Undefined♥


Author's Note

Tara♥Undefined♥
Please review. This goes slightly along with Eternal Magick(another writing of mine) I really hope you like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow, it's full of emotion. i can definitely tell you poured your heart and soul into this. good job

Posted 13 Years Ago


ily idk wat to say it waz amazing it truely waz
ily

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is awesome

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is sad and painful. I can feel your emotions completely. great job expressing your feelings.

Posted 14 Years Ago


it was good...well sav u know how i feel on this subject...he was a dick head and u wouldn't let me beat him up...so yeah:)

Posted 14 Years Ago


I like this, it's wonderful to express oneself soul this way.
Very well vented.

Posted 14 Years Ago


loved it a lot

Posted 14 Years Ago


Thx and This really was a vent of feelings(you know to get out all my stuff and throw away the note kinda thing like on Oprah) haha but I read it again and it sounded poetic so I put in on here for a change in my styles.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I really like it. It reminds me of things i've been through. I think the best thing in writing is when you can visually see or feel the feeling it presents It's really great!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

475 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2010

Author

Tara♥Undefined♥
Tara♥Undefined♥

canton, OH



About
I am Savannah! Heello!!!^^ I love writing(obviously) I love to sing and dance and stuff. I like the rainy days better than sunny ones and Im crazy too. Well, Idk wat else to tell you.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..