Brief information about the monument group

Brief information about the monument group

A Story by monumentmoneygro
"

The Monument Capital Group is one of the best capital firms involved in national and global securities sector. This company has always been providing the profitable range of investment plans for all

"
A private and global investment firm that collects funds from various companies and invests the fund amount in the non lethal services and products of security sectors is Monument Capital Group. This firm is also providing advices to the people of various companies and businesses to invest their capital at the right places. This firm has a team of members who are experts in security and several other sectors who can analyze and let the companies and people know the best options for investing their money. This firm has announced its new office opening in central London. This will enable the group of the firm to concentrate on expanding its activities on European countries. The London office of this company will complement already existing offices at New Delhi in India and at Istanbul in turkey. Between Washington DC and London, Mr. Rothschild will take operation in hand.
 
The team members of this Monument Money Group are expertise and have great years of experience and they can establish the monument as key player in defense space and homeland security. Mr. Rothschild starts his career in London at Rothschild and son. He worked both in private banking and risk management divisions. Later he spent his time at a boutique investment based bank called JNR UK that is specializing in the emerging markets. Later he joined as a fund manager in Hargreave-hale. This group focuses its advices and investments on the defense sector and homeland security. This private investment firm was co founded by a former special assistant of President George Bush, Douglas B. Baker. He is also the assistant to a former principal named Robert J. Dunn.

Following are some of the information about team members of the Monument Capital Group. Michael lieter is the senior counselor of palantir technologies CEO and head of cyber operations. He was the director of US national counterterrorism center in the period between 2007 and 2011 under president’s obama and G.W. Bush. Professor Silvio micali served as a senior advisor of this fir. Alex pentland is one of the team members of this private security investment firm. People can visit the site of this group to obtain more information about these expert members of this firm. Even people who like to invest their capital in the right place can also seek the advice of these experts through the official website of this firm.

© 2014 monumentmoneygro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on October 31, 2014
Last Updated on October 31, 2014
Tags: Monument, Capital Group