NOT YET OMEGA

NOT YET OMEGA

A Poem by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS

"

Though teeming millions of celestial globes forever spin through space, though roaring comets blaze their ways through the flaming etheric sea; though hosts of worlds retrace their paths at the same unchanging pace; beyond them all is void indeed!- Alone I know the secrets of this broad infinity!

Still there adhered to holy hands a little surplus clay;

He rolled a ball, as roundly formed, but dwarfed beside the Sun.

smiled, and flicked it spinning to its' set revolving way,

To whirl there at his pleasure, still pulsing from his hands:

One strange, unmatched, unequalled world: absurd, pathetic Earth, filling him with affection, and causing Him to wonder:

'What form of life so puny, shall have its' tiny birth in this celestial pygmy, which trembles at my thunder? - I shall create a living jest, to live through Eternity.

As time unfolds Mankind shall grow and be very dear to me.  

   Of flesh and blood  and my spirit -life, shall solve lifes' Mystery.

 The least of all' at last God cried,! shall yet the greatest be!.  This one globe of this universe, of my final constellation , shall make a special enterprise of inter-space relation.

And a Moon shall guard this little sphere, as other Moons guard theirs lest Sun shall grow to fierce for Man and burn away my heirs

Thunder gave place to pregnant quiiet, for the voice of God was stilled, Heaven His flaming residense, blazed forth his glory, last crumbs of matter still unset, He moulded then: so came Earths' Moon, its' hidden core tight filled with secret life: bearing the impress of His toil-worn palms - as yet unpierced.

Ten milliom million spinning worlds sent back his own reflection:.

All things in he and he in all - all under his direction:,

Beauty and Method hand in hand to form wholesale perfection:

Undying reason everywhere, throughout the whole erection.

In golden warmth from whirling Sun, thro' pathways cold aetherial : 

The lesser light of Moon was set, bowed to command Imperial,

To swing forlorn forever round the greater orb of light,-Yet still in lonely masquerade to know serene delight,- In living masquerade of death, a ghost eternally;  Gods voice of thunder rose again to issue fresh decree:

'As heat and cold, Silver and Gold,- Sun and Moon in space and time In opposites shall be two keys, to my unsolved Mystery, "

Opposing clues in a strange charade! Universal Pantomime!

I play the lead: the stage is set in gorgeous panoply;

Where e're the light of Sun shall fall, that light light shall be called day, and my vested power in Moon shall cast reflection wan and white, wherein shall stalk all lunacy; strange pregnation in each ray  shall sway Earths elements: the seas, the fluid mind this shall be the Night!

 

This Sun, a seeming hero, shall be villian in disguise, life shall fight beneath its' light for" places in the Sun";  And Moon a seeming harlot shall be heroine, whose eyes from pallid virgin features, shall observe my final pun; for lest it seems to lower  forms I lack a sense of fun.

My greatest least shall be a joke - A a very complex one.

All of my whole Creation, Universal flawless scheme, could not be so if left devoid of Humours' sparklng gleam!'

Dame Nature smiled and kissed His hand;

And swiftly Nature acted: shaping and changing little Earth

In steady preparation, setting the stage for puppet men, and the play to be enacted; while God above planned carefully Mans'

Ultimate formation.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
channellings from the Comforter

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Continuing channellings from the Comforter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


CO.NTINUING CHANNELLINGS FROM THE cOMFORTER

Posted 12 Years Ago


Channellings from the THE cOMFORTER.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 10, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5