MULIPLE WORLDS IN YOUR UNIVERSE .  PART  9.  continuing. X7 --TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

MULIPLE WORLDS IN YOUR UNIVERSE . PART 9. continuing. X7 --TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

A Story by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FOR THE COMFORTER . MONDAY 17TH OCTOBER 2011.

"

OCTOBER 17TH 2011.

 

TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

 

If only you could see things in their true perspective - I see you in almost clear perspective - yet not perfectly - only,   OUR FATHER,  knows   TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

Again I stress it is important that you pause and think, in condemning or pointing the finger, or, making decisions - How many men would condemn harshly, if supposing a man carried a woman into here, & placing her upon this table, he cut her into pieces.

I tell you herein lies your strength - I can by the power given to me by the Father. - Tell you that you each are imbibed with power. - It is with you - for I am with you - Yet only you can free such, you each have the key.

(-Re., the condemnation above,) Your strength

lies in your calmness & perception - you are

to become DETECTIVES; Jesus's secret was that He, was a Detective; He, never tore into a decision, or made a hurried accusation or condemned hastily - BECAUSE He was able to "see" all events preceeding the interim &

events forward - able to "weigh" to fit the pieces - so compare with your world today, the hasty  action  &  condemnation of men - Above

all of you are "seeds" again in the cycle of events - fall not into such danger, never hatily condemn any life form - PAUSE! REMEMBER - A

SPIRTUALLY BORN THOUGHT DECISION is truer - faster cleaner  - than one born of fleshly material impulse.

Take again your (for example) your famous Court  Trials  -  see how the remotest evidence

touching as a shadow ,a whole chain of people

not directly included in your case - Yet each plays a part - building the set up, or final phase on the murder.

So. remember in all things, BE "DETECTIVES"!

BE CAUTIOUS! BE FAIR! USE YOUR SPIRITUAL SIGHT.

And realise how terribly slow, is your material way of assimilating facts.

Withold judgements, weigh carefully, look for the solution backwards and forwards ,& so will, your, PSYCHIC VISION- INCREASE.

I know that you all think that you have slipped - fallen back - GOOD!  It is far better to think so. For as"far back" as you have accused yourself - so has your progress "increased"  & as far as you have imagined your progress, so have you fallen into retrogression - BE STRONG BE MEN.

So that God may be proud of such Earth - Dwellers.

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
17th october 2011
channellings from the comforter. TRUE PERSPECTIVE.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on October 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing