HIS CREATIONS .      PART 9 OF MULTILPLE WORLDS IN YOUR UNIVERSE.

HIS CREATIONS . PART 9 OF MULTILPLE WORLDS IN YOUR UNIVERSE.

A Story by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FROM THE COMFORTER, PART 9

"

OCTOBER 17TH 2011.

 HIS CREATIONS.

Soon such things as "trance"  will not be necessary, I have utilized this one, to enable such  recordings. Verily I said, all shall be greater than "mediums" -  who will go forward into a new harvest, full of Spirit and Power-So then, go your way in conformity, as perfect  Men, and you will find your way will be, the way, which is set.

Men have free will, you have relinquished yours - Yours is Gods will. Then I say go forward, and if you stop at a stage, where it is necessary, to indulge in hilarity ( or something similar Jack)  then it is direction, Go forward

in Perfect Trust Wisdom and Patience.

He spoke about there being a "greater sacrament" later", and touching upon the subject, spoke of there being only ONE  on Earth with the power to forgive sins.

 He also gave his followers the power, if it was worthwhile .

ALL THIS ENDED WITH THEM, PASSING FROM EARTH.

(Not Mike) bring when you next sit, a vessel of water and a glass and I will speak of your sacraments to all.

No one on Earth, now, has power to forgive or absorb sins - this is the greates sin of your

C- Churches; crowds leave the churches, firm in a belief that they are pardoned, not knowing the true meaning of  redemption and regeneration - each priest that absolves such sins is himself sinning.

His sin is greater - because at least the vast majority of people have reacted to the need, or feeling the need to be pardoned, and they are often more worthy  than he who attempts to absolve them.

 

THIS IS RECALLED FROM JACKS OWN MEMORY.

 

Much of the " grander"  softer things, which , are  characteristc  of   He. Obviously I have missed - this is the gist of it.

"Interupted  by a siren"

 

 

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on October 17, 2011
Last Updated on October 17, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing