WORDS FROM THE WISE .      PART TWO.

WORDS FROM THE WISE . PART TWO.

A Story by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FROM THE COMFORTER. 15TH NOVEMBER 2011.

"

NOVEMBER 15TH 2011.  PART TWO.

 

The fruit ripens and falls.

The flesh rots from the apple, and the seeds merge with the earth.

The rains drive them deeper, the snows keep them warm, the seasons change, the sun shines, and soon the new life thrusts forth from the earth.

The chain of being,  the cycle of life.

No trace remains of the dead fruit, - the rotted fruit, - of an earlier year;  but there flourishes new young trees.

There they stand side by side the ancient tree and the young tree, both bearing fruit together; and an apple plucked from either may be eaten with the same appreciation.

So it is with men.

Grandfather, father and son may all stand together.

Each may procreate and each must die.

The eldest and ripest fruit does not always fall first.

Children die and leave grandparents alive; but the apple tree shows us plainly enough that the fallen fruit, old or young, does not necessarily come to a dead end .

Humans do not live on only, in their offspring.

The young tree is the true offspring of the old tree; but the fruit of both trees contain all the required elements to create  new and individual lives, which can be brought to birth far from their place of origin.

Like apple -trees, we each bear fruit if we are able, and if we are given time to do so.

But Nature is prolific. Nature is wasteful.

There are barren trees, uprooted trees, new shoots trampled down into the earth.

A million seeds may be sacrificed while a few survive.

We do not know that the seed chosen to survive is any more worthy than the million wasted.

It is for you to derive your own advantages from the lessons that are placed before you.

The theory of 'spheres' of progress, layers one above the other, stretcing out from the earth, was evolved by a process of convenient and delusive thinking.

These 'spheres' have been said to culminate in a kind of 'Seventh Heaven' - a sphere of perfection, where the souls of the dead made perfect spend their everlasting life in worshipping an enthroned Christ, seated next to God the FATHER.

it is hard to imagine that any thinking person could accept such a picture.

If Jesus accepted enthronement, it would be against his own firmly expressed principles.

Of course we know that Jesus said 'His Kingdom was not of this world'.

But it is much more in keeping with your knowledge of Christ, that wherever He may be, He will be up and doing, not sitting back

basking in adulation from perfected souls.

If a soul can be perfected it must be through

evolutionary processes which could take up to

anything from centuries to eternities.

The theory of seven spheres of progress carries with it this supporting theory, of gradual progression (or evolution) towards eventual perfection. The theory is pointless, unless one visualises the end-product of evolution to be a population of angels.

Evolutionary processes can be studied in earth-life.

Many lower forms of life are often more pleasing to the eye and less offensive in their ways and habits, than the ultimate supposed evolutionary form of life on earth - Man.

The truth must be faced in order to achieve understanding: there is nothing really clear-cut in your world.

Ugliness and beauty, virtue and vice, light and dark, good and evil, - a host  and complementary opposites (in every shade and graduation) form the inchoate welter of activity that we call life on Earth.

So it is throughout the universe, and every other universe.

There is no guaranteed process of refinement or debasement.

mans' struggle towards ultimate perfection is based on nothing firmer than the law - or instinct - of self preservation.

Law and order are necessary to civilisation.

Civilisation, though, is not necessarily natural.

Men and Women - and no less beasts, birds, reptiles, insects, plants, and microbes, - indeed, all forms of life, - are born, of nature, with pre-destined qualities.

By pre-destined , it does not mean that some super being, somewhere, is working out in a ledger,  the debit and credit assets,  and liabilities of everything alive.

All are products of heredity, enviroment, and education.

The weakest factor of these three is education.

Planned education may still bow to the whim of heredity.

Every murder committed, by a 'civilised'  man supports  that contention.

Centuries of education brought great progress, but also genocide and atomic power.

We are born with every facet of our growth folded up within us, like the closed packed petals of a budding flower.

What we are to be, we will be; on  earth and beyond.

Spirit is interwoven throughout the material world of earth.

Christians claim to be born of flesh and spirit. beyond earth, everywhere,  is the realm of spirit.

Your highly-evolved scientists  struggle to conquer space in the material sense; but they will never equal, materially, what is natural in spirit.

A soul, in the instant of death, can be across the earth  in a flash, or even into realms so far away from earth that even light-years could not measure.

And,  of course, spirit is divisable, being able to project any  image desired, subject to certain conditions.

 

 

 

 

  

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
PART TWO OF WORDS FROM THE WISE, CHANNELLED FROM THE COMFORTER.
15TH NOVEMBER 2011.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was interesting. Good for a 'From the neck up kind of vision' I guess it depends if one thinks that sacrifice is a waste. And if doing is more of a god than being. Thanks always enjoy your work even if i don't quite agree with this one.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2011
Last Updated on November 18, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing