WISDOM

WISDOM

A Story by moonbeam40
"

MY OWN CHANNELLINGS. FROM ALLUTAR. A VERY HIGH OBSERVING ENTITY.

"

29th  11th  2011.

 

From 1994 onwards.

 

Alluta.

 

The WILL,  Induces space travel through time.

Linking the portals Invisible to you.

Is also known as the four Watchtowers through which you can pass.

When time travel is established, it will never be possible to go to the Future, only the past.

There are many parallels, Time is difficult to explain. to go back to the past, would be....to

become in the past.

 

The Mayan Calendar, differs from your Gregorian one, therefore 2012 would be 2702.

This considered to be , the beginning  of the Age of Capricorn with 300 or more years  to go, showing that ambition and prospects to re-make make a better Planet.

 

During the present age of Aquarius,

Space Travel will be perfected, and most diseases will be conquered.

The many changes over 2000 years of it's existence.

Religion and Marriage as we know it will be radical in change.

Science will have moved to make sure of the future of your world.

This time will be very Important, because  the map of the World  will be vastly different to that which you know at present.

2000 onwards shows many upheavals in the crust, and new land masses will come by 2023.

To reform Sea levels.

By 2579 the new structures and Poles will have more or less settled.

However the Poles will give another slight shift,

that is why it is an important date.

 The Mayans believed it was the end.

The Pyramids built  over 5 to 7000 years ago. The Sky they saw, had the same Constellation but were placed in a different position.

Therefore In their age the placing was correct in their time, it is out by one degree point 7 minutes, from their position  today.

This has nothing to do with the Planet Mars.

Except that they percieved it at a different angle, this is known as the precession of the Equinoxes.

The Pole Star, was not in the position that it is today.

 

 

© 2011 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
channelling from one of my Spiritual Guides Named ALLUTAR.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thank you for the information. I like the knowledge of the Mayan. I was lucky. I roamed the old temples in Central and Western Mexico. You can feel the old spirits still today. Thank you for the excellent story. I did enjoy.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thank you for the information. I like the knowledge of the Mayan. I was lucky. I roamed the old temples in Central and Western Mexico. You can feel the old spirits still today. Thank you for the excellent story. I did enjoy.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2011
Last Updated on December 4, 2011

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing