EDGAR CAYCE

EDGAR CAYCE

A Story by moonbeam40
"

channellings

"

GIVEN OCTOBER 16TH 1999.

 

Quetions to Edgar Cayce.

 Hello Edgar..louisa here, Do  UFOs  have connections with all world religions?

Answer.   They have Sects, but not as you understand them;  they used to refer, to the Book, or the Oracle in  your  terms.

But Science placed fact over beliefs after their revolution, millions of years ago.

The answer is No, but interest is shown in humans with strong ESP, or psychic powers.

Was the Sphynx built 10.500 years BC, by survivors of Atlantis, who, concealed the Hall of Records,

of their lost civilisation and the true History of the Human race?

Answer-- The Sphynx is much older, at least 3.000 years, I do  not know of these records, as some of you think that I do, there are, these records, but they are in different forms, not in a written book.

What is a Neutrino?  is it a ghost like sub-atomic particle that can pierce a thickness of lead,  and reach  the nearest Star without hitting anything?

Answer- It is partly subatomic combined with antimatter, and is still theoretical.

Question-- On the news recently it stated that scientists  have found the Lost Continent in the Indian Ocean, which they believe is 20.000 years old, they cannot yet reach it, but are going to research it and try to excavate some things ; is it Atlantis?

Answer----- No it is not Atlantis, it is MU. It was sunk when the Plates collided, and the whole of  the old continental shelf broke.

Huge Earthquakes and volcanos erupted, the Poles had a shift causing the floods in Biblical times.

It will be found that the Lost Continent, will be of a different  scale of age, from 21 thousand to 24 thousand BC.

As not only did this sink as a whole - but thousands of years passed before the secondary eruptions occurred.

Two Land Masses then to be found. Mu had many important Cities, later, when Atlantis came into being  many were re-settled into Atlantis from Mu.

 

It has been stated by some Astrologers, that Jesus was born on the 21st  March, in the 7th year, at 1.25 am or 1.30am, depending, if it started with a zero, then it would be the 6th year, this would make Jesus a piscine, it has also been stated that Jupiter and Saturn were conjunct,  with Venus in the Ascendant, also that it took the Magi, or the three wise men, or astrologers to travel the 1.000 miles to Jesus birth place.

When King Herod gave the order, for all new born babies to be killed, Jesus was already two years old. so this would make 1999-2005-or 2006, leaving only 6 or 7 years to 2012.

When time travel is established, we can go back,the Truth is back there. 

GOODBYE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 moonbeam40


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 3, 2012

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing