Triple  consciousness

Triple consciousness

A Story by moonbeam40
"

CHANNELLINGS FROM THE COMFORTER

"

  April 12th 2012.

Triple Consciousness.

 

Mans allotted end on Earth and rise to higher spheres.

These men/ women who according to law, attain early to the triple consciousness and a multiplicity of bodies  becomes known to them, of such are the Christs, and their kindred.

 

To make understanding easy, since  you each possess divisble spirit  and therfore within the demands of Law.

I will speak of these bodies in terms (of) as nearly akin to the material as possible  in terms of density.

The flesh and blood of the earth body is the most dense, often in the humourous way, as well as the serious meaning.

The soul is the next less dense body, or the highest body-or the secondary body, which

 has been seen by men to  separate from flesh.

The remaining bodies are less and less dense according to spiritual refinement.

All bodies are spiritual  even flesh.

Without spirit is without life.

A stone if animated by mind  would not see the flesh of man as flesh, to the stone  you would be as invisible spirit.

I can speak no more clearly at this time.

I must conform to your language.

I speak for all.

Take thoughts.

I shall aid you to understand.

Call on my name and pray God you shall all see plainly that I now speak to you in stilted tongue.

Earth humans move in a number of bodies, from Pauls two, to an indefinate number of interwoven  interpenetrable bodies.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2012 moonbeam40


Author's Note

moonbeam40
channellings from the Comforter

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

I have to read this again, it is so deep, so meaningful, so wonderful, and rich in thought.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 10, 2012

Author

moonbeam40
moonbeam40

ESSEX, CLACTON, United Kingdom



About
Western zodiac sign Gemini, Eastern Zodiac I am The Metal Dragon. Born June 7th 1940, was evacuated until 1947, when war ended 1945? Born in Hornchurch Essex although I am not in any records? Many st.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gift Gift

A Poem by Robin