Chapter Two : Spinning & Spinning

Chapter Two : Spinning & Spinning

A Chapter by Totoro-Sama
"

Mia is hit by the baseball. Everything seems .. it seems to be spinning.

"


-----Everything suddenly blurred. Blotted spots appeared in the place of crisp, clear lines. Everything suddenly began spinning. The leaves of the trees swirled, and the sky even appeared as blurry soup ... mixed with the shadow of long, overhanging branches. Like a drunk, Mia could see that she was wavering ... but she didn't feel anything at all as her head made contact with the soft picnic blanket. The pain was dull. Yes, it was still there, but it wasn't sharp enough to make her scream or move about. All Mia did was take a hit to the head with a baseball. She didn't know how fast it traveled ... yet, just by knowing that it had landed all the way up the hill from it's position below on the field, the young girl concluded that it must have been hit real hard. Really ... Was she just too exhausted to react normally to such pain?

-----Hmmm ... There was ... She could suddenly hear something faint calling out to her.

-----They were voices ... that were barely audible. It was as if Mia had been wearing headphones while talking with them. It was as if she had been listening from underwater. They were just as blotted as the blue sky ... and, they slowly increased in number. Were more people going to see if she was ..."okay"?

-----"Oh! Mia! Mia! Can you hear me?!"

---------------Was that ... Rachel?

-----"Mia! Mia! Oh my God!"

-----A yellow, circular-like blob came into sight, the image moving about, and becoming blurrier ... and blurrier with each second. Mia could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness. This was when the voices ... they began to double in amount. They all began to buzz around her like bees ... one by one. 

"Hey, what happened?"
"Wow ... she got hit!"
"Damn! That must have really hurt!"
"Hey! We should get her to the nurse's office!"
"Is she unconscious? Duuuude, that really must have hurt!"
"Hey, I know her! Oh crap, Ace! You're gonna be in trouble now! You hit Rank 2!"

--------------------Ace ...? Oh yeah ... he had hit the ball.

-----Soon, multiple blobs appeared to block the image of the blurry soup. They were all crowding around Mia, saying and whispering the silliest things. Really, they all just stared at the victim without doing anything. But, from Mia's perspective, they all seemed to move roundabout her like a carousel. Sure, in the back of her mind, she knew that they stared. Yet, at the moment, it looked almost like ... one of those ... strange paintings. The blue, soupy sky in the middle with all these dark mirages moving about ... Oh ... it was all so similar to a dream! Hah ... It was a suffocating dream ... so to speak. Mia ... she felt so ... trapped. It felt as if she couldn't breathe ...! They all needed to move. There were too many of them. Mia hated crowds. That's why Sara ...

--------------------I can't breathe ...!
--------------------Please go away ...!
--------------------Stop ...!

-----And then ... something warm enveloped her .. and she slipped into the arms of unconsciousness.


© 2014 Totoro-Sama


Author's Note

Totoro-Sama
Picture Found in Zerochan.
I Am Quite New at this . . so Please go Easy On me.
Comment or don't. I would like some reviews though.
If you want to see the characters, there is a Guide.

Note : Sorry for it's short length, I've been ... exhausted ... recently. I tried to make it good? The next chapter will be longer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

No problem this chapter was short and straight to the point. I like it!

Keep it up!

On a side note: I feel so late to the party. Where was this 3 years ago? *Insert crying face*

Posted 4 Years Ago


wow,I felt like I was in Mia's perspective and view.This is so amazing.I can imagine being all dizzy and experiencing it.This made me a little woozy.Sometimes I imagine myself in the character's state and this chapter was so detailed.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Totoro-Sama

10 Years Ago

Yay! Thanks :D
I'm glad I was successful in conveying her state!!
Got lost o.o hopefully the next chapter will make things clear. I really liked it Totoro ^^ I didn't any noticeable mistakes but I'll be sure to look over it again! I hope u have the strength to keep writing ^^ good luck and have fun Totoro! ^^

Posted 10 Years Ago


Totoro-Sama

10 Years Ago

It will.
This is of her being dizzy, after all.
I was dizzy writing this too ...
.. read more
FayteX

10 Years Ago

Wait but the way it sounds... It sounds like it moved to a completely different setting @.@
Totoro-Sama

10 Years Ago

She's still under the shady tree.
I guess the different setting could be her mind.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 5, 2014
Last Updated on April 5, 2014
Tags: Anime-Inspired, Anime, Fantasy, Romance



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..