Whoa pt 2!

Whoa pt 2!

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe
"

It's Amer and Serrinas' anniversary, but things don't go as planed...

"

     

Whoa Pt. 2

                “Don’t worry mom I’m just hanging out with Amer no need to worry,” Serrina sighed, heading for the door, after grabbing his jacket. His mother followed still nagging about the weather.

                “But Serr, what if it rains or worse snows with rain! How will you get home? Besides I don’t like this Amer, I know he’s your friend, but wouldn’t you rather send tonight with a nice girl from your school?” His mother pestered.

                Losing his cool, Serrina turned to face his mother, but was saved by Amer knocking on the door. I didn’t even hear his engine, Serrina thought. But realized he didn’t really care as long as tonight he with his lover and away from his annoying-gay-hating-b***h of a woman. “That’s Amer, well I better not keep him waiting, bye mom,” Serrina said running to the door and threw it open, startling Amer. Slamming the door shut, Serrina threw his arms around Amers’ neck and pulled him into a needy, pleading kiss. Amer noticed that his little love needed this and complied with what they both needed. Amer was about to try and slip his tongue into Serrinas’ mouth, but snapped back to reality.

                                Amer broke the kiss first and said, “Serrina I’m sorry I really do want to kiss you, but if your mom sees us, she’ll either kill us both or, well, nah, she’ll just kill us.” Noticing that Serrina was pouting, Amer quickly added seductively in Serrinas’ ear,” But when we get to my place, I’ll do whatever you want.” Feeling Serrina perk up at this, Amer took his hand and led him to his new Ford Mustang.                               

                               "Whoa, when did you get this? Last time you picked me up you had the truck," Serrina said in awe, looking up at Amer with love in his eyes. Amer noticed this and chuckled, stealing a quick kiss and ignoring the question for now. Pulling Serrina gently behind him, he opened up Serrnias' door and held it open for him.

                                 "Aw, and they say that chivalry is dead," Serrina teased, making Amer blush for a change. Aw, he looks so cute! No more Mr. Tough Guy, Serrina thought which made him chuckle softly.

                                "Hey what are you laughing at?" Amer asked leaning in.

                                  "Nothing, let's just go before we freeze to death," Serrina said while Amer closed the door. Amer ran around the front, threw open his door, jumped in, and slammed it shut.

                                  Putting on their seat belts, Serrina asked," So what do you have planned?"

                                  Smiling slyly, Amer leaned in and whispered seductively in Serrinas' ear," You'll have to wait and see."

© 2010 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
So yeah it's gonna have to be three parts, but hey be proud of me I got this part done!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I reallly do love this! Part threee please? So stinkin cute :))

Posted 13 Years Ago


please update soon. I like the fact that your chapters are short and quick to read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Woah

Posted 13 Years Ago


xD That was cute!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

391 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 16, 2010
Last Updated on November 28, 2010

Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe