Assassins.... Christmas?

Assassins.... Christmas?

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe
"

Just a little thing from my mind....

"
Assassins...... Christmas?

                    "Come on Moonlight, it's fun!" Alice and Torie yelled at the silverete in the corner sulking as they ripped open their Christmas presents. Looking up from where she was sitting at, Moonlight glared daggers at the twins.
                     "Shut up, you know I hate this Holiday," Moonlight mumbled as Daran and Noah walked in, hand in hand. Smiling and laughing they went over to the old worn out couch and sat down, pulling Daran onto his lap.
                     "What's the matter with Moon?" Daran asked as Noah rested his head on Darans' shoulder. Grimlic got up from where she was passing Christmas presents at, whipping her now flat hair out of her eyes, and stretch.
                     "She's always hated Christmas, ever since she was 6. I don't why though," Grimlic replied, fixing her Mrs. Claus's outfit as her boy friend walked over to her. Putting his arms around her waist, whispered something in her ear that made the assassin blush like a tomato. "A-anyway she just doesn't like it, probably because she usually never gets a present."
                     Looking over at Moonlight, who pulled her knees to chest and rested her head on them, closing her eyes. Malach, whose girlfriend was no where to be found, noticed Moonlight was all by herself. Placing down his hot chocolate, Malach got up from where he was sitting on the couch.
                      Violet eyes stared into black, as Malach crouched down to where the little assassin was at. "Why so sad?" Malach whispered, his back on the wall and fully seated as Moonlight moved her head to his shoulder.
                     "No reason, why?" Moonlight sighed sadly.Taking a peak, he noticed the silverete was staring at her laughing sisters and friends. Slowly Moonlight closed her eyes, trying to block out the happiness.
                       Reaching over, Malach cupped Moonlights cheek in his had, forcing her to look at him in the eyes. "Now, tell me the truth."
                      "I-I just don't like it," Moonlight blushed, her eyes wide in shock. Malach seemed deep in thought, that he was shocked when Moonlight got up from where she was sitting and ran to the 'balcony'. Quickly getting up from where he was sitting, he followed Moonlight onto the 'balcony'.
                       Sneaking up behind her, Malach wrapped his arms around her fragile waist. Struggling to get out of this embrace, Malach only hugged her harder, not letting her go. Quickly she stopped, letting Malach lower his head to her shoulder and whisper, "I have something for you." With that he pulled out a little wrapped present with the design of mistletoe and a red ribbon it.
                        Looking into Malachs' briefly, Moonlight hesitatingly ripped of the colored paper to reveal a small box. Taking a nervous breath Moonlight open it to reveal a silver necklace with a moon and a butterfly on it. Quickly she put it on and wrapped her arms around Malachs' neck, giving a loving hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispered, before being pulled into a passionate kiss that stole her breath away. Maybe I should give Christmas another chance, Moonlight thought.

© 2010 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
Yay I finished it and I'm so sorry I finished it late! I tried!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on December 27, 2010

Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe