What The Heck?!

What The Heck?!

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe
"

A little Fan fiction about Sonic...... I don't own Sonic......

"
What the Heck?!

                         "Hey Sonic, come here," Tails called from his computer. Sonic walked in, seeing Shadow watching Rouge and Knuckles fight as Amy obsessed over a picture of Sonic.
                         "What's up?"
                          "Well I got bored (SHOCKER!) so I decided to Google up us and I found couple pairings! Also what people think we would look like if we were human!"
                          The couple pairings got Amy's attention as she dropped the picture and rushed to the computer. "What!? LET ME SEE!!!" With that she clicked on the 'Sonic and Amy couple'. "YES! THIS IS PROOF OUR LOVE SHOULD BE!"
                          "Wait, there's more," Tails spoke up as he flipped the pictures. Amy nearly screamed when they got to the Sonadow.
                            "What is that?! Sonic and Shadow do NOT belong together!" Amy screamed.
                             Shadow heard this and smirked, getting an idea. Getting up from where he was sitting, Shadow went up behind Sonic, turned him around and kissed him on the lips. Shocking Sonic and making Amy extremely pissed, Shadow pulled away smirking.
                              "SHADOW! HOW DARE YOU KISS MY MAN!!" Amy screamed, trying to get at Shadow. Rouge noticed this and grabbed one of Amy's arms while Knuckles grabbed the other.
                              "Amy calm down sweetie," Rogue soothed, being pulled forward.
                              Sonic noticed this and stood in front of Shadow, trying to protect him from a crazed Amy. "Amy relax, Shadow only did it to tick you off, right?"
                              Nodding, Amy started to calm down. But what Shadow said next made her go right back to being crazy. "But I liked it, and so did Sonic. We're secret lovers."
                              Dodging Amy's Piko-Piko Hammer Shadow Chaos controlled away, laughing his a*s off. "I love being mean. And Amy is an idiot thinking I like that Faker."



























© 2011 Revenge<3'sMe


Author's Note

Revenge<3'sMe
Okay truth be told I am a Sonadow fan and I think Amy should die in a whole all alone for the rest of her life!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awww....Amy and Winry can fall down the same exact hole. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1866 Views
1 Review
Added on December 28, 2010
Last Updated on January 1, 2011

Author

Revenge<3'sMe
Revenge<3'sMe

Midland, TX



About
[url=http://www.mnpls.com/quotes-7363.html][img]http://i.mnpls.com/73/7363.png[/img][/url] pimp myspace more..

Writing
Karma Karma

A Poem by Revenge<3'sMe


Forever Forever

A Story by Revenge<3'sMe