Journeys of love.

Journeys of love.

A Story by mortyJr
"

the tale of a young boys romance.

"
It was a cold morning when Nick was walking to school. As he arrived he saw her. The girl of his dreams. Alice. She was sitting on a bench talking, softly, to two of her friends. As soon as he saw her he froze. Thoughts of kissing her flashed through his mind and he lost himself in the feeling of love. Unknowingly he walked over to her and smiled. She stared up at him and gives him an odd look. Finaly he mustered up the courage to say "Alice, i want you so badly. will you go out with me?" Her friends start to smirk and she bursts out laughing. His heart plummeted. Crushed, he turned around and walked away knowing he would never love again.

© 2011 mortyJr


Author's Note

mortyJr
this book was written with the help of heartbrake. please review. be as harsh as you want.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

im a panda hear me rawr but it was a decent peice with help from the panda rawrz well done

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thanks its writtten about a friend. this happened to him a couple years back and now he's emotionaly unstable. It felt quite easy to write though so im gunna write more storys like this later. thanks 4 the complements though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


N'awww who's this about then?
It's really well written by the way :).x

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 22, 2011
Last Updated on February 22, 2011

Author

mortyJr
mortyJr

portsmouth, United Kingdom



About
i love to write but i'm a failed author. more..

Writing
prolouge prolouge

A Chapter by mortyJr