Mind Confusion

Mind Confusion

A Story by Melissa R. Schnorr
"

The introduction of my thoughts and feelings without actually writing my thoughts of why i was feeling the way i was.

"

I feel like a real writer; one with writers block that is. 

 

 

Any moment now all my thoughts and feelings are going to pour out of me uncontrollably.

 

Any moment now.

 

I’m at the point where I have too many thoughts and feelings to express that I just don’t know where to start. I’m exploding inside; it’s about to burst through my eyes.  I can’t help but want to figure out what’s going on in my mind. When I think about it my mind goes blank and the exploding starts.

 

This happens to me once in a while. I’m just glad it’s not angry confusion! The kind of confusion that makes me want to scream and swear, finds fault in everyone and everything.

 

What kind of mind confusion is it that makes you want to cry and find fault in yourself?

© 2008 Melissa R. Schnorr


Author's Note

Melissa R. Schnorr
Please comment on my "journal"? Ignore grammatical errors. I didn't write down the intended thoughts and feelings.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I usually envision my writer's block as a giant teddy bear-brick wall thing and all of my little ideas and emotions have sledge hammers. Sometimes no matter how hard they try they can't break it down and they have to wait to it to fall asleep. I really agree with your piece though. After you've have writer's block for so long you start to wonder if you are really good at writing at all... just wait for the giant teddy bear to fall asleep and I assure you your ideas will flow like river.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 1, 2008