Chapter XIX: The Baron's Discretion

Chapter XIX: The Baron's Discretion

A Chapter by Oran

Sunset.
The glistening of the red sun that peeps from the horizon engulfs the grassy hills that surround Stone Haven, a sacred place where no blood was allowed to be shed. It belonged to Humans with a different kind of religion known as [1]Zaphkiel. The followers are called [1]Alteph, and they worship the goddess of time and nightmares, [1]Kurumi. She is said to be able to make a million copies of herself from different timelines. Most of the people who are skeptical about her claim that she is not a goddess, rather, she's a Spirit
Want my opinion? She's really hot. It doesn't matter if she's a goddess or a [1]Spirit; I'd nail her given the chance. Although, there were rumors about her being a sadist. I guess it all depends on whether I'm a masochist or not.
Let's stop talking about my fantasies with this goddess and go back to our main characters, shall we?
Like I said: Sunset. 
They've been riding through the road beside Stone Haven for quite a while now. Solis was sleeping like a baby - curled up in a ball- with the side of his head on Lanette's lap while his legs were laying on the seat. Tenenbaum and the other Anima were in a similar position, wrapped around Solis' arms. Lanette then began caressing his pale gold hair while humming the tune of [2]Sleepy Puppies, like when an older sister lulls her little brother to sleep. 
I've always wanted to be in that situation!

Shut up, writer! You're not supposed to give comments!
As I was saying, after I was so abruptly interrupted, Solis was asleep in fetal position with his head on Lanette's lap. She begins softly fondling the strands of hair on his forehead and humming a lullaby. This makes him form an easy smile on his cute little face.
"This fellow is supposed to be sixteen years old?", Lanette acknowledges as she ends the lullaby.
"I know", Anna comes closer and pats his head, "Who would've thought this kid could be one the keys to saving the world?"
"Really", Mea says with a bashful tone. "You should see him slaughtering wild animals." 
She begins undressing, then wipes herself with the handkerchief that happened to be on her coat's pocket. All that's left was her white chemise that translucently hides her light blue underwear. Now that Solis is asleep, she doesn't have to worry about anything, or so she thought....
"Nice figure", Anna crudely compliments.
"Er... thanks?", she mumbles, looking back at her.
"Say...", Anna moves closer to thoroughly observe this interesting specimen, "What's your cup size?"
"Cup size?", Mea made wry frown with a shy blush to match.
"Guess I'll have to find out myself..."
The look in her jade eyes was the same look  [3]Tachibana Marika had when she saw [3]Seishirou Tsugumi in a swimsuit. Let's just say if looks could rape, you would've lost your virginity by now. Anna thrusts herself at Mea from behind and slips her arms through the thin layer of clothing to reach the targeted area. Once Anna's hands reach her chest, Mea lets out a soft shriek, but there was no stopping Anna. Her fingers fondle on the fabric that covers the soft objects on the Darkness Elemental's chest. 
"Could you stop.... Kyaa! ....No....", Mea lets out a weak plea. She closes her eyes and prepares herself for the worst. "Yamete... kudasai...."

"My, my... such an indecisive Draconian", Anna expresses with a lewd voice then immediately lets go, giving Mea her anticipated breather.
"...Is that... is that what you do to your friends", Mea stutters.
"Not really", Anna goes back to her seat. "According to my measurements", she twitches her fingers, "Your cup size is C."
"What does that mean?", Lanette politely asks.
"It means her size is not too big and not too small, the perfect size!"
"Am I supposed to be happy about that?", Mea starts to put back her clothes.
"You should be....", Anna maliciously looks at her own chest, which had a not-so-impressive size. If you ask me, she's an A cup.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, on the driver's seat of the carriage:
"Hey, Nash", Credo starts.
"Hmm?", the shape-shifting half-elf looks at him.
"Tell the truth. Why'd you come with us?"
"Don't worry, you can just drop me off at Quinholm. I'm sure I can find a good place there", Nash assures.
"That still doesn't answer my question", he steers through the fork in the road.
"Even if you say that...", she leans at him from her seat.
"Seriously. I can't think of any reason why you should come", his tone was pretty serious too. "Why do you have to come with us when you know you could get yourself killed?"
"I'm a [4]terrifying monster that gives buffs, you know? It's not like I'll go down easily."
"This isn't the [4]League of Legends, Nashor", his voice was strict. "When you die, you're not gonna respawn back at your base."
"I don't have a base; I'm a neutral monster, right?" That actually makes sense.
"That's not the point", now he sounds angry yet completely calm. "What do you expect me to do if you get hurt along the way, huh? This isn't a game, Nash."
"So you're saying I should've just stayed back at Xenovia, is that it?", she looks pretty saddened.
"No! I'm asking why the hell did you have to come with-" 
"Because I'm worried about you!", an answer that befuddles the Frost Elemental. "You're always, always pushing yourself too hard! Even if you say that you're with them, I know damn well that you're gonna keep them from helping you because you want to do everything yourself, right? Right?"
Credo couldn't answer to that. She knows him too well.
The sound of her voice gets a little less intense, and a little more emotional, "I don't wanna just sit around and wait for you to come back, knowing that you're putting yourself in danger."
"That's enough, I'm sorry. I was just...", he looks away, "... I was just worried about you too, that's all." With that, the Frost Elemental yields.
"Oh my...", her tone changes, "Did I just poke your soft side?"
"Just shut up and let me drive", looks like he's done with it too.
She eases back to her seat then thinks to herself: "That's what I love about you."
Regarding their relationship, I'm not really sure. They were both teenagers in death row back at their home, one was half-Elven, and the other wasn't an Elf at all. She was two years older than him. The two of them met in prison when a black fog swallowed the village and broke the minds of everyone in it - turned everyone insane and blood hungry so they'd kill each other. She was able to escape during the commotion. Credo didn't. Instead, he fought with the cause of it all, the Demons. Somehow, his body was able to resist the magic that fills the air, as expected from an Elemental. He broke in the weapon's chamber and stole the prototype Gunblade, nicknamed: "Whiteout". Two months later he became a freelance Demon Hunter. He found Nash again as a Water Demon's familiar and freed her from her master on one of his missions. She's been popping in and out of his life from time to time ever-since. Nash deeply cares for him, and would go out of her way just to make sure he's eaten dinner. 
Lucky b*****d's got a lot going for him, hasn't he? I just hope he picks the right girl in the end. I swear, if the writer goes for the 'Harem Ending', I'm going to kill him.
Right before the sun completely sinks from the horizon, they were able to make it to the mining town of Quinholm. 
=====================================================================
 
1. Tokisaki Kurumi is an Anime character from Date A Live. She uses Zaphkiel and Alteph for her powers.
2. A lullaby sung by Jake's mom from Adventure Time.
3. Tachibana Marika and Seishirou Tsugumi are Anime characters from the Harem Anime/Manga series, "Nisekoi".
4. Yes, her name came from Baron Nashor. Sue me.


© 2015 Oran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This somehow feels a bit.. short.

"I have masochism"? Wouldn't it better if you put "whether I am a masochist or not". I am just voicing out my opinion.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Oran

8 Years Ago

Fixed it. Yeah, I guess this is a little too short, but only because the next chapters are also a li.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on September 6, 2015

Equilibrium


Author

Oran
Oran

Somewhere in the Philippines, My house, Philippines



About
I write stuff. - -Stop scrolling! You'll get lewd if you keep scrolling! Are you sure you want to keep on reading this? Okay, if you insist on knowing, I am from the deep and disgusti.. more..

Writing
Steel is Yielding Steel is Yielding

A Story by Oran


Afterglow Afterglow

A Story by Oran


lwo3ynq5f lwo3ynq5f

A Story by Oran