Chapter XXXVIII: Wrath

Chapter XXXVIII: Wrath

A Chapter by Oran

            The clock ticks continuously inside one of the Alkalde’s reserved rooms where no other sound can be heard. It was 5 AM R.W.T. and Credo was in charge of watching Solis while he slept. He was seated on a wooden chair parallel to Solis’ bed.

 

            What happened to you, kid?”, he thinks as he blankly stares at the darkness of the city streets outside the window.

 

            The door creaks open and Anna enters the room. She had two mugs of hot coffee on both hands, probably made from [1]Kopiko: L.A. Coffee mix if you were to smell the aroma.

 

            “It’s not time to change shifts yet”, Credo implies.

 

            “I couldn’t sleep”, she replies while taking a seat on a sofa adjacent to the chair. “Here, I got it from downstairs.”

 

            “Thanks.” He takes the hot cup.

 

            “What could have happened to him?”

 

            “That’s what I’ve been thinking.” He calmly blows on his mug and takes a sip of the coffee.

 

            “It’s a miracle that he’s alive, though. I don’t think anyone could have survived a wound like that.”

 

            “The doctor says he... ingested something that melded with his blood and turned into some sort of parasite that has the ability to quickly self-heal before he got himself mortally wounded.”

 

             “What’s that supposed to mean?”

 

            “The parasite tried to take over his system, which is why he’s been in bad shape since that night. After what seemed to be a fatal blow, the parasite left his body thinking it was about to die but some of its healing properties were left; that’s how he survived.”

 

            He blows on his coffee mug again and takes a huge gulp this time.

 

            “Doesn’t that mean he’s just really lucky?” Anna asks while taking a sip.

 

            “To put it simply, yes.”

 

            “It’d be a shame if we were to end up the same way, wouldn’t it?” She jokes around with a weak smile and a strong sense of seriousness. “I mean, I don’t even know my way around a fight. I only know how to shoot arrows on the mark. I guess I’m lucky too because I’m alive without even knowing anything about battles-”

 

            “Anna.”

 

            “What?”

 

            “I... said I’d protect you, right?”

 

            “Yeah...” She looks at him.

 

            “I need you to promise me something”, he says while putting down the cup.

 

            Anna attentively sits up with the cup on both hands. “Anything!”

 

            “There’s a high chance of me dying while we’re doing our job.” Her eyes widen to his sentence. “If it ever comes to that, please finish the job for my sake.”

 

            Anna tries to speak, but she couldn’t find the words. Disbelief must have kept her throat from loosening because she knew it was true.

 

            “I’ve been meaning to tell you this for a long time.” Credo stares down to the floor. “If I can’t save myself, I can at least try to save you, Anna.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            “Alright, listen up.” Solis stands in front of the party after finishing off another wave of raptors and Broods. His posture had a sense of leadership in it despite how he looks. It’s like [2]Irisu Makina’s training camp or something.

 

            “Miss Anna and Sierra will stay in the middle of the formation since they both have ranged weapons. Light weapon users will stay at the side and make sure nothing gets close. That means Eve and Miss Lanette. Credo will take the back and make sure to protect our Gunners. Meanwhile, I will lead the charge so I suggest everyone to adjust to my pace.

 

            “Any questions?”

 

            “Yeah”, Sierra protests. “Who put you in charge?”, she immaturely questions.

 

            “Oh, I’m sorry”, he replies with sarcasm. “By all means, go ahead and take charge of the situation.”

 

            “That’s not what I...” She turns away and blushes at his sudden change in character. “It’s just not like you to be like this...

 

            “Any more?”, he dismisses her argument.

 

            “No more questions, [3]Mister Ethical”, Mea conforms.

 

            “Then form up!”, he orders.

 

            Taking position, they all ready their weapons. Sierra and Anna stay at the center while the rest of the party stays at the side. Each Anima climbed up their partner’s shoulder, except for Cisqua who paired-up with Lanette in the absence of her partner. A Bladesman/Slayer took the front; a Knight guarded the rear; a Combat Maid defended their left side while a disavowed Tearju Assassin stood at the right; and a Marksman with a bow and a Gunner with a bowgun formed the core to act as their support.

 

            “Map please”, Solis asks Sierra.

 

            “Catch”, she tosses the autotracker at him.

 

            He opens up the device and analyses the screen. Solis checks around to see if everyone’s in formation.

 

            “Is everyone ready?” Solis confirms one last time.

 

            The whole party looks at him and Credo gives him a thumbs up from behind.

 

            “All set, Solis”, Anna answers him.

 

            He unsheathes both his swords and gives the order.

 

            “Move out!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            It’s a chainsaw massacre here at the crash-site. Black blood and mangled bodies of raptors litter the ground. The incessant rumbling of the chain and tearing of meat as Therese throws down against these loathsome creatures continued on for ten minutes. It’s about time for her to tell them to hurry up because sooner or later Echidna is going to intervene.

 

            “How’s it going in there?”, she asks while defending herself.

 

            “Repairs are being completed at an average speed of 0.2 percent per minute when you’re talking to me so buy us some more time!”, Elias screams at the top of his lungs from inside the ship.

 

            “No need to be rude...”, she whispers to herself. Turning around, she sees that the raptors that have surrounded her came to a halt. They just stood there while snarling at her, almost as if waiting for a chance to strike. “Who wants to go next!”, she taunts while reforming her weapon into a [4]Switch-axe.

 

            The monsters howl and release pollen from their tails as forewarning for something that’s coming up from the forest. Therese didn’t charge in after noticing their symbiotic stance and instead waited for what that something is. The ground suddenly started shaking. It seemed to quake every second as the magnitude started gradually building.

 

            She adjusts her glasses and peers at the treeline where the raptors were lined at the side. They began to howl again when the magnitude reached its maximum. A creature of hulking size brought down the trees as it approached. Its steps shook the earth. Its shadow shaded Therese, but she wasn’t afraid of it. As a matter of fact, she was smiling the same way Solis did when he was hunting that Volaris.

 

            “So you’re the one who killed mom”, she says, tenaciously gripping Capernaum and basking in the opportunity.

 

            Hmm... How do I describe this...? Dear reader, have you ever seen a female [4]Espinas? No? How about a male [4]Devilijho? If not, too bad. This monster is what happens when these two copulate and have a child that has the father’s deadly whim and the mother’s venomous, spike-adorned body. Add the conscience of a Demon in its mind, and you have the ferocious Black Blood of [4]Pokke: Norroth.

 

            The creature seemed enraged at the sight of her. Its fangs were dripping with toxins as it bellowed with a deep roar. It heaves a breath and out from its mouth bursts a poisonous fireball. A poisonous f*cking fireball. I mean, where the hell else has anyone ever seen a poisonous f*cking fireball shooting out from a monster’s mouth aside from Espinas?

 

            The blast went straight towards Therese, but she was able to pull up a mass of rock from the ground to make a dome to shield herself as well as the ship. And also, according to the laws of the [5]Pokemon Type Chart, poison attacks are not very effective against rock types.

 

            “You think this can stop me!”, she screams at him while under the cover of the wall she formed using her mana. “I will shove my hand up you’re an*s-hole and demonstrate how [6]Tachibana Kanade effectively used [6]Hand Sonic [Version 4]!”

 

            How the hell can you even make that reference!

 

            Suddenly everything turns black. The forest that surrounded her was gone along with the stone structure that she built. She was nowhere near Origami Canyon. As a matter of fact, she was already in another dimension. This must be Norroth’s Blood Well.

 

            Therese surveys the area. The ground she was standing on was flooded up to her knees. Her lab coat was soaked along with her shoes. Looking down, the water seemed as black as it was dense. Her surroundings were dark, but that’s to be expected if your eyes aren’t adjusted to the darkness so she squints, trying to see if she can find a clear picture.

 

            Then, from the blackness, she saw a white figure walking toward her. It looked albeit Human considering the fact that it walked on two legs. It was wearing something pure white that extended below the water level. A pair of glass frames made a window for each of its eyes as it walked along the shallow water toward her.

 

            “Who’s there?”, she asks, trying to make contact with it whilst readying her weapon.

 

            “Therese, is that you?”

 

            Oh, she’s heard this voice before. Isn’t that right, writer?

 

            “Mom?”

 

            It comes close to her, revealing a familiar face. Thick-framed glasses, pure white lab coat, an office uniform with a skirt underneath, and brown hair tied up in a bun. It’s her mom. Why’d it have to be her mom?

 

            Hisashiburi ne, Therese.”

 

            “Um... Hisashiburi...

 

            “Have you been taking care of your sister?”

 

            Such a question left Therese speechless. How could she tell her mother that she’s been neglecting Sierra for three years? In Therese’s defense, taking care of her sister is a huge burden, especially her sister that caused her mother’s death. Not knowing how to answer, she apologizes consistently with her head facing the ground.

 

            “I’m really sorry... Honto ni gomenasai... Pasensya na talga...

 

            “You don’t have to be”, says someone else from the far-side of the place headed toward them.

 

            “Sierra...”

 

            “It’s not... It’s not like you left me, right?”, Sierra says while making her way.

 

            “What are you talking about?” She takes off her glasses and faces her sister. “I ignored you for so long! I brushed you off everytime I saw you! I was so... angry at you for so long that it became impossible for me apologize to you!”

 

            “It’s alright, Therese.” Her mother takes her in her arms before she could drive Sierra away. She takes Therese’s glasses and puts it back on her, still holding the girl.

 

            Reluctantly, she puts her arms around her as well. Therese could feel Sierra also hugging her from behind, making her feel sorry for herself for being so stubborn. This was how she always wished it would be: For them to be a family again. No quarrels, no divisions, just the three of them relying on each other. She felt something warm in her chest that she hasn’t felt in a long time. Everything was just so perfect that she started shedding tears.

 

            “This is everthing I ever hoped for”, she says while crying her eyes out.

 

            “Me too”, Sierra adds, holding her tightly.

 

            “Now we can be together forever, as a family”, her mother tells them.

 

            “Everything’s just so... perfect!”

 

            A stab from the Switch-axe Therese held ran through her mother as she stated these words. Black blood dripped from the wound as she pulled out the switched sword. Therese’s face was expressionless as she watched her fall to the flooded ground.

 

            “What are you doing-“

 

            She ran through Sierra before even expressing how horrible the actions of her sister are. The black blood stained her glasses and yet she faced her sister with disgust on her face.

 

            “You’re not real”, she speaks under her breath.

 

            Taking off her glasses, she wipes off the stain with her lab coat. Now that her eyes have adjusted, she can more or less see that she has enraged Norroth by stabbing the very flesh that he fashioned to keep her from leaving the Blood Well.

 

            Putting her glasses back on, she can clearly see the Demonic beast charging toward her with its eyes blood-shut and its veins seeping with Miasma. She felt amused that she made Norroth as angry as she was when he took her mother away. Now, she’s in great disadvantage because she’s in his domain.

 

            I’m just kidding. She’s not in disadvantage. Have you forgotten, dear reader? An Elemental can Awaken to greatly match against the powers of a Demon.

 

            She takes up a stance with her left leg forward while lunged ahead. Her weapon broke into a million pieces and once more reformed into a needlessly large chainsaw as big as a tree. Moreover, the air that surrounded her started to react as she began to Awaken. Her eyes were clouded with white and the Matrix at the core of her body was induced with high levels of magnetism.

 

            Whilst adjusting her glasses at the bridge of her nose, she stomped the ground and caused the earth beneath her feet to lift her within eye level of Norroth. Pulling the string on the chainsaw, the machine triggers ready to obliterate anything in its path. The plethora of rocks that she used as a platform slid from its wake and brought tremors that swept the flood along with it. This heap of earth that carried the Elemental was headed towards Norroth; its rider’s spirit was in full power, ready to take the beast down.

 

            Before colliding with the Demonic Beast, Therese leaps from the rocks which were left to crash against Norroth. The beast was disoriented from the blow, but it wasn’t enough to bring him down, and so the Elemental brought the chainsaw to the monster’s face as she was pulled down by gravity.

 

            If she were her usual self, she’d be vigorously screaming in delight right about now, but her attitude changes whenever she Awakens... Apparently, she turns into a kuudere...

 

            Without a peep, Therese slashed Norroth’s face, breaking off the horn at the tip of its snout. However, due to the weight of her weapon, Therese landed quite disgracefully on the flooded ground as the monster howled in pain from her attack.

 

            Her weapon fell on top of her but luckily she was able to reform it into a smaller weapon: An iron hammer. She rolled over and got back up with her weapon in hand then smashed the ground beneath the monster to raise spiked stalactites from the earth, piercing its abdomen and gushing blood on the black water. Acting quickly to follow up her last assault, she tumbles backward then launches herself toward Norroth’s head by raising a pillar from the ground to boost her jump.

 

            Once she gets within range of her target area, she enchants Capernaum with a dense layer of mana and beats Norroth’s head multiple times in that small air time she had before landing beneath him again.

 

            You are not welcome in this world”, she says after seeing the beast weakened by her relentless blows.

 

            Damn, she sounds just like Naiya when she Awakens.

 

            As one final attack, she lets go of her weapon and spreads her arms cross-wise in order to create several sharpened rocks within a half-kilometer radius. These masses crafted from reactants within the Earth Elemental’s Matrix thrust against the Demon’s body and ran through its heart as it gushed torrents of blood, breaking through Norroth’s back like a Dragonator aimed at Fatalis.

 

            Very soon, the Blood Well subsided and she was able to escape the dimensional pocket and return to the crash site where the wall she built was still stable. Her Awakening ended there as well, leaving her to fall exhausted on her knees with her face down.

 

            “Phew~ That was too easy. Good job, Capernaum.” She says chuckling to herself and caressing her weapon. I see her attitude is back to normal too. “Hey, Maise! Are you two done in there-“

 

            Her statement was interrupted when something punched through the wall she created.

 

            Surprisingly, Norroth was still alive and even more enraged than before.

 

            “Oh... you just won’t shut up, will you?” She says, getting back up and taking up Capernaum.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Go! Run, you Elementals!

 

            Elias is too damn cocky to admit that it takes more than 30 minutes to fix his ship!

 

            “Hurry up, Miss Anna! You’ll get left behind”, Solis demands.

 

            “I’m... *heave* running as fast as I can!”

 

            The formation that Solis put up was starting to fall apart after a large wave of raptors came at them earlier. They’ve been thinning down the packs since they started moving, but more of them seem to pop out from out of nowhere. So as to not waste any more time, Solis commanded them to flee and focus on getting to the crash site.

 

            “Just like [4]Carnivore Carnival, right, Solis?”, Sierra remarks.

 

            “This would be a lot better if we weren’t running for our lives!”

 

            From behind them, there were more or less 15 raptors striding to intercept them. Looking back, Anna sights a strange shadow floating above the pack. It was shaped like a [5]Mawile except there’s some sort of chord connected to the back of its neck.

 

            Distracted from such features, she tripped on a... shard of mana crystal poking out of the ground, causing Rylai to fall off too. I guess that’s what happens when a large amount of mana is used in a single area. The Fallen Forty-Four really went through some epic proportions before they died.

 

            “Ow!”

 

            “Anna! Pull yourself together!” Rylai tries to push her up.

 

            It’s a good thing Credo immediately noticed. Seeing the raptors close in, he blocks the way with a pillar of frost condensed from his mana. Before Anna could get the chance to stand, he took her up and carried her in his arms as her Anima hopped on Credo’s back.

 

            “Hey! Who gave you permission to-”

 

            “I’ll put you down when we get to the crash site.”

 

            Smooth move! You damn Harem King!

 

            Credo quickly runs off until he’s able to match his pace with the rest of the group. Although he did block the way with ice, all the raptors had to do was go around it so it didn’t quite slow them down like he hoped it would. Nevertheless, they were able to outrun them by 147.853 meters so it’ll take a little longer for those things to catch up.

 

            “Just a little more, guys!”, said Solis, still running.

 

            “How far?”, Mea asks.

 

            “Less than 80 meters”, Solis replies after scanning the map.

 

            As they prepare themselves for one final stretch of sprinting, the wind suddenly changed. The two Slayers in the party felt the quick shift of ambience in their environment and so they paused, leaving the rest of the group to stop as well.

 

            “Now what?”, Mea questions, tired of all the set-backs.

 

            “She’s here”, Sierra faces Solis. “Get to the crash site, now!”

 

            Well, if you wanted to get to the crash site, why’d you have to pause!

 

            Oh, great! There she is. She just burst from the ground like a plant phenomenally sprouting from its seed. Wait... She doesn’t look like the Echidna I knew... She looks more like a humanized version of Mawile, except there’s a whole bunch of roots connected from the ground to her nape and she has a pair of... G-cups?

 

            Censor that! Censor that, right now, writer!

 

            There! I activated the mysterious beam of light to block her breasts!

 

            Thank you!

 

            “You think we can take her?” Solis asks.

 

            Don’t worry, Solis! You can take her! Go for her censored n*****s! It’s probably her weak point!

 

            “Yes, but...” Sierra looks at Anna.

 

            “What?” She says, getting down from Credo’s arms.

 

            Echidna has the ability to regenerate very quickly so...”

 

            “We’ll need to burn her”, Credo interjects.

 

            “That’ll be easy, then. Anna’s a great shot, after all”, Mea comments.

 

            “It’s not that simple”, Sierra elaborates. “She’s going to have to-“

 

            “BURN, YOU HUMANIZED VERSION OF [4]YAMATSUKAMI!”

 

            Solis raises his sword and summons a blast of light made from concentrated energy that explodes like the Blood Mages Flame Strike at the Demon’s immediate vicinity.

 

            [5]Not very effective!

 

            “What? Why didn’t it work!”

 

            Since Elemental Affinity mechanics work like Pokémon, try picturing a [5]Venusaur using Solar Beam against a Tangela under the effects of Synthesize. Doesn’t work very well, does it, dear reader? This thing can actually regenerate as long as there’s soil to take root on and sunlight to feed from.

 

            “[7]You can’t hit me because your brain is stupid!” The plant-lady provokes our main character.

 

            [7]YOUR brain is stupid!” Our main character fights back... poorly.

 

            He was about to charge at her when Mea pulled him back before he could do so.

 

            “We’ll go all at once”, she commands.

 

            “Miss Mea, I am in need of assistance”, Lanette requests when the raptors finally caught up to them. One of them immediately pounced at the sight of her but she was able to send it flying after hitting it with her magically-empowered frying pan- a secret technique that her father taught her.

 

            “This is bad...” Sierra rushes to help Lanette. “You guys take her on; I’ll help your maid.”

 

            “Roger that”, Solis complies.

 

            The assassin signals Credo and Anna as she and Solis move toward their target.

 

            “Hey, wait!” He tries to stop them but they’ve already made a run for it. “Damn... Anna, you and your cat should try to get a shot at her; I’m going to the front.” Credo follows the two of them.

 

            “O-Okay, got it!”

 

            Winding up her bow, Anna charges a shot of flame and waits for the right moment to let it fly toward her target. Meanwhile, Rylai forms a bunch of large spikes from her tail and shoots it indefinitely to toward the raptors that Sierra and Lanette were defending against.

 

             Panning back our camera toward Solis and Mea, entangling roots spontaneously erupted from the ground in an effort to neutralize the two but they were both able to easily dodge the traps lain from beneath them. Tossing the hooked blade chained to her arm, Mea grabs the seemingly large target and pulls her along with her roots closer toward them.

 

            Tsukamaeta!

 

            As the Demon’s body was snagged from its place, Tenenbaum emerges from Solis’ pocket and stuns Echidna with a blot of entropy. At that very instant, Solis slashes her right at the jugular while Lux sparked her body. Despite this, she was able to regenerate quickly as she’s still being dragged by Mea’s ethereal chain.

 

            “Useless!”, she boasts.

 

            By then, Credo already made it close to her, but he wasn’t aiming to hit her; he instead cuts off the roots that connected her to the soil.

 

            “Anna!” Credo calls out.

 

            I thought he said “Anal” for a second there...

 

            Shut up, writer!

 

            Exhaling deeply, the Fire Elemental lets loose the flame that she’s been burning from her bow. Flying faster than [8]Sonic the Hedgehog after taking an energy drink, the arrow hit the mark right between the Demon’s eyes and created an awesome blaze from its target point, setting fire to her like an oil-drenched paper doll.

 

            “Well, that was easy”, Solis turns around and heads out to help Lanette and Sierra.

 

            “How about some help over here!”, Sierra demands while she reloads her weapon as Charlotte sprays the raptors to protect her partner.

 

            “Alright, let us at ‘em”, Solis replies, brandishing his weapon along with Tenenbaum.

 

            “We’re not done yet”, Credo remarks, stopping Solis before he went.

 

            The sudden sound of a girl shouting started echoing closer toward them. Apparently, this girl was wearing a pair of glasses and a lab coat and was sent flying by a large Demonic beast after it charged at her at full speed.

 

            She was up in the air, about to fall to the ground.

 

            Now... If only there were some sort of situation where some handsome guy would catch her...

 

            “I got you!”

 

            Right on cue, Credo!

 

            He was able to catch her in his arms but he fell on his back in the process. And, incidentally, their faces were quite close to each other.

 

            “HI there”, she greets despite the awkward setting they are in.

 

            “Hello. Please get off me.”

 

            “Why? Does it bother you, cutie?” She flirts with him.

 

            “Yes-“

 

            A burning arrow came flying straight next to the point where Therese’s head should be.

 

            “Get away from him, Echidna!”

 

            Anna furiously threatens with her bow wound up and pointed at the girl.

 

            “Whoa, there! I’m not Echidna!” Therese pleads her innocence with her hands raised to symbolize her neutrality.

 

            “I don’t trust you!”

 

            The Fire Elemental releases the flame-charged arrow, but Therese reflexively brought out Capernaum and reformed it into a large shield.

 

            “You better think of something better than that because I will roast you alive if you don’t-“

 

            “She’s an Elemental, Anna! This girl is the one who saved me.”

 

            Credo grabbed her by the arm before she can wind up her bow, immediately convincing her that Therese is an ally despite her atrocious actions.

 

            “Well... If you say so, Credo...” Anna renounces her actions, slowly cooling off... but something comes to mind that infuriates her. “Wait a minute! If you found him, that means you’re the one who stripped...” She blushes lightly. “You... You’re the one who took off his clothes!”

 

            “I... She didn’t do anything, I swear!”

 

            “How can you be so sure...”

 

            Anna glares at the dumbfounded Therese.

 

            “Um... This seems like a huge misunderstanding.” Therese implies. “Why don’t you just calm down and-“

 

            “You... YOU TOOK AWAY THE INNOCENCE OF THE MAN I LOVE!!!!”

 

            “Yeah! You tell her, girl!” Rylai cheers her on.

 

            Omaera zeiin mendokusai!!!!!

 

            Mea has had enough of the crappy love-comedy scenario.

 

            “Will you three shut-up for one moment and deal with the real problem here!”

 

            At the moment, Sierra and Lanette are fighting waves of raptors but they look like they’re about to be over-whelmed. Meanwhile, Solis is...

 

            Well, it looks like he’s met face to face with Norroth.

 

            “You... I’ve never seen anything like you before”, the Slayer says as the beast took up a predatory stance against him. “Would you give me the honor...” He readies his weapon. “...Of being the first one to kill you!”

 

            From his vigorous proclamation, he immediately awakens and sprints toward Norroth along with Tenenbaum.

 

            By then, the ground was ruptured from where Echidna’s roots were cut off and out came a giant flower with a female figure at the center of the petals. Echidna was able to regenerate in that short amount of time and now she’s back to engage the Elementals once more.

 

            “You guys take her on. I’m gonna go help Sierra and your maid”, Mea says.

 

            “But what about Solis?” Anna questions.

 

            “What about Solis?”

 

            Anna sees Solis fighting against Norroth with a scary look on his face.

 

            “Got it.”

 

            Anna readies her blades and gets to work on defending against the raptors.

 

            “So how do we beat this thing?” Credo asks Therese.

 

            “Burn her.”

 

            “Leave that to me”, Anna proclaims.

 

            “You’ll need to power up, though. Do you know how to do that?”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            “I think she means you’ll have to awaken”, Credo suggests.

 

            “I don’t know how to do that.”

 

            Therese suddenly snaps her fingers.

 

            “I have an idea!”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

            Meanwhile, at the crash site...

 

            “So who do you think is sexier? Eve or Therese?”

 

            Maise asks her brother while sitting on a large, flat piece of metal.

 

            “You’re not helping!”


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1. Low acid Coffee brand from Indonesia

2. This refers to Grisaia no Kaijutsu Specials Episode 4

3. This is what Kasumigaoka Utaha calls Aki Tomoya from Saekano

4. All of these are Monster Hunter references

5. Based on Elemental type chart from Pokemon

6. Tachibana Kanade can also reform her weapon and can be used as seen in Angel Beats! Episode 6

7. Reference from Adventure Time Episode 'Death in Bloom' where Finn has an argument with Death



© 2015 Oran


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

“Omaera zenin mendokusai!!!!!” = it's Zeiin 

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
1 Review
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on December 27, 2015

Equilibrium


Author

Oran
Oran

Somewhere in the Philippines, My house, Philippines



About
I write stuff. - -Stop scrolling! You'll get lewd if you keep scrolling! Are you sure you want to keep on reading this? Okay, if you insist on knowing, I am from the deep and disgusti.. more..

Writing
Steel is Yielding Steel is Yielding

A Story by Oran


Afterglow Afterglow

A Story by Oran


lwo3ynq5f lwo3ynq5f

A Story by Oran