Don't Give Up!

Don't Give Up!

A Story by mr8perez
"

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Here is something to lighten up a day or two. Share this unlimitedly! Someone might need this; help me, help you and others.

"

Don’t Give Up!


September 13, 2016

By: Tony Perez

Contact; [email protected]




If you have ever been told, you can not do this, you can not do that, I want you to sit quietly and reflect/analyze on what you are about to read.


Throughout your lifetime, you will have doubters, you will witness hate, greed, and misunderstanding.

There will be times where you question yourself, you will start to eat up all the negativity of others, it will sink within that, "they might be right".

You might believe 'them' when they say, you can not do it, it is impossible, your 'dream' is too big, you are not capable of doing it, starting from strangers, moving to your friends, followed by your family, and finishing with you, and you come to realize and analyze, if either it is true, or if it is part of the process of becoming what you want to be. Regardless of the voice outside and within, it is YOU who switch the " I CAN NOT" to " I CAN" followed by " I WILL" resulting in " I DID".


See, it is not up to anyone for what occurs within your actions and thoughts, those  'voices' persuading you to fall back on your dreams, is only to testify your strength and will, spiritually and physically. One goes beyond the will of strength and courage.


Sure, you will fall throughout your journey, you will witness plenty of hate, plenty of doubters, plenty of people who will go beyond their will to bring you down, and you ask why?

It is simple, people do not like witnessing success around them, they feel like they are in a competition, one believes life is about competition when in reality, no one really succeeds with a competitive mentality, because when they do reach their 'dreams', they are not satisfied because they did it to shine on others, it was not achieved with the need of feeling well about themselves, they did it to feel better than others.

Life is not a race, everyone succeeds in their own pace. Do not hate on other's success and do not enjoy other's  failures.

Just because someone has something you do not, DOES NOT mean you will not achieve what can be yours.  Regardless if you think you work twice as much as the person, it does not exclude your chances of obtaining what you want.

Relax, enjoy what you do, enjoy every second of it.

As said, do not focus on anyone's success nor failures. Focus on your craft. Though, if you witness someone struggling, encourage them! You will not help at all if you discourage them more, because believe it or not, those people get told daily, that they won't do it, they cannot do it, they will not attain what one desires; let's start encouraging each other!! While working within your own journey, encourage others to work on theirs, any act of kindness is always needed, that is what humanity needs.


If someone tells you otherwise about your dreams, it is more likely because it is too much for them to aspire, and if you are the person telling others they can not make it happen, take a second of your life and encourage yourself to BELIEVE you can do it, you will do it, no dream is too big.

But of course, if one says they can do it, one is correct, if one says they CAN NOT do it, they are also correct.

There is no limit, the mind and spirit goes beyond what one allows it to, analyze your thoughts, they go as far as deciding your outcome.


You want to achieve your desires? Come up with a strategy, work with it, MAKE IT HAPPEN.

No 'buts' no, 'what if', no anything that stops you from pursuing your desires.

There will always be a reminder every day, that you can not do it. Your friends might not believe in you, the people who surround you will not believe in you, your own parents will probably bring you down and doubt you, but you know what is more powerful than those voices telling you " YOU CAN'T"? It is the will within and the energy you grow that will get you to where you are finally satisfied and say, "I made it".


Parents, friends, strangers, everyone across the world, please encourage yourself and others, the world needs encouragement and ZERO greed.

And you who are reading this, I want you to promise me this, and repeat after me;


I will not hate,

I will not discourage others,

I will not discourage myself,

I will appreciate,

I will encourage others,

I will encourage myself,

I will not give in,

I will not give up.


I believe in you, do YOU?


#Love

#YOUniverSOUL

© 2016 mr8perez


Author's Note

mr8perez
Hello!

I decided to write something dedicated for my birthday, and everyone reading this!
My strong belief is to help one another grow unconditionally; and I do not expect anything for this day, I am only giving back. The best gift I can receive, is a smile from anyone reading this; much love everyone and enjoy your day/life!

Love you all!

Tony

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

848 Views
Added on September 13, 2016
Last Updated on September 13, 2016
Tags: Love, Peace, Influence, Youniverse, Help, Advice, Care, Dreams, Reality, Birthday, Hate, Gratitude, Grateful, Journey

Author

mr8perez
mr8perez

CA



About
A starving for success male trying to reach full potential in any objective I am set to accomplish. Objectives that will be surpass with critical thinking, outstanding ideas, and positive energy. I a.. more..

Writing