Keys to Happiness

Keys to Happiness

A Story by mr8perez
"

I am back, ENJOY! accepting requests, help me out and smile. :)

"

TONY PEREZ

03-02-2017

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM:

@mr8perez

Email:

[email protected]

WHY?



It is common to believe when one is no longer physically living, results to one RESTING IN PEACE. Yet, we live hatefully. Why not live in peace?


Why is it easier to show love when someone is gone rather than when they're alive?


Why when alive we tend to grow hate and greed towards something/someone that is "superior" or "inferior" and call that competition? Believing competition is what makes the world go round?


Yet it creates greed and hate.

There is no one superior nor inferior.


Why is it more common to hate rather than love?


Why do we grow satisfaction when hurting someone physically and mentally?


Is it a satisfying feeling? Or are we just miserable with own that we need others actions  and miseries to define our emotions and comfort?


Why do you do what you do?


To make YOU happy? To make someone else happy? Or even worse, to make others miserable?


Why do you want that new house?

Why do you want that new car?

Why do you need this and that?


To add more happiness into your life or to replace the emptiness that you feel because you haven't learned the true value of life and want to impress people whom you have no positive emotion towards to?


Are you really happy doing what you are currently "doing"?


Or are you doing it because it is what to be expected from an average and normal human being?


Do you value yourself enough?


But then again...


What is the true value of life?


The true value of life is to VALUE yourself.  Do not value "things".


Embrace your inner peace and realize that what will make you truly happy is yourself. Do not expect anyone nor anything to fulfill that for you.


How do you reach that?


Simple, start by accepting what makes you happy, one is allowed to do whatever makes them happy if it doesn't require you to harm anyone physically nor mentally.


-Be yourself


Do not do what you do because others think that's what you need to do in order to be accepted by someone or the population (society).


Some people love partying, some don't. Some people love reading, some don't. Some people love drawing, some don't. Not because you like to do something, means others should. One shouldn't feel bad about not enjoying what others do enjoy.. As long as you are not hurting yourself or others, live it up.. but what exactly is the solution?


Simple, Do not live for others. Do not follow the crowd; or you will get lost in the crowd wandering for happiness you will never attain. Why question if what you are doing should be accepted by the population? If it makes you content, shouldn't that matter the most?


-Never hate


Hating only creates an uncomfortable feeling inside own that will slowly but surely kill you


Hate says a lot more about yourself than the person you believe you are hating. Why hate? Learn to appreciate and apply the positive into your life and create a masterpiece to self benefit your happiness.


-Appreciate


Before you hate or feel jealousy, learn how to appreciate everything, from the good to the bad to the worse. Although, the "bad" remains being an idea. A pessimistic idea created by own. Grow out of it, the "problem" ain't the "problem" itself. The problem is you believing there is a "problem". You can appreciate from the worst, anything you can positively understand and accept will only bless you with true knowledge and happiness.  


-Be optimistic


Followed by appreciation, it is not what is said or done, It is how you perceive the situation that will either make you or break you. If someone tries and "insults" you, and you decide to accept the insult, you are most guilty than the person insulting. There's nothing worse than letting someone define you and yourself having to believe it.


-Self Value


We tend to accept to not realize how valuable we are; so we turn into addicts of self harm. We do not understand because we force the idea of "pleasure". Yet, everything we consider "pleasure" ; eventually destroys us but little do we understand that'.


Ex; we fall into the addiction of drugs; which we like to believe it is a way of enjoying ourselves yet, we don't realize it is poison to the body and soul. We are destroying our bodies and those around us.


Most of us consider drinking, smoking, etc having a "good" time.


Well let's break it down,


You do not need any alcohol, you do not need a cigarette nor any other heavy drug to be happy or to "help our problems" when in reality ; you are only running away from them.


Stop lying to yourself!!


Sure, having a drink or a cigarette in moderation is understandable, though, I do not condone it.


The real issue is the reason why most people fall into the addiction, and before you start being deniable, it is an addiction.


We are addicted to the pleasure that stops the pain momentarily.


We are addicted to the pain that brings the pleasure.


Falling into addiction and thinking it helps you get through your "problems" leading you to believing everything will be fine is a multi-millionaire lie.


You are only multiplying your "problems"; because not only are you unhappy, you are now risking your body.


We are too valuable to throw ourselves to any self harm addiction.


Did you wake up today and gave appreciation to whomever or whatever you believe in?


You are blessed enough to see another day and you rather lower your chances by drinking & smoking your life away? Or live it stressfully? When there's those who would do anything to see another day but don't yet, you receive that blessing and still take it for granted?!


Understand that uncomfortable situations will be there, in your current job, school, at home , in your relationship, etc.. on the daily.. but if you really reflect on what concerns you and what really matters, you will realize any negativity outside of your own control, should never affect you and no negativity matters.

Do not let anything ruin your happiness and do not be the one who ruin someone else's.


Keep your positive energy, it's contagious.


Let it be and enjoy the moment.


You are here for a reason, only you know what that reason is.. but I can guarantee you it is not to just be "here".


Help a life while you help your own.


Nevertheless


I thank everyday for waking up, I take care of myself in the sense where I'm the creator of my own actions.


Never have I tried any drug, never had a cigarette, or a drink. This isn't to brag, it's to prove that you do not need it to be content.


I had scenes in my life where I could've easily fell into an addiction, just like you and everyone else, I have obstacles that are thrown at me daily, yet I manage to stand on both feet with a cleared mind on what my purpose in life is; and as corny as it may sound or seem, my purpose is to help others grow while I myself grow.


I am not greedy nor selfish, I love seeing and experiencing others be happy while they grind and work on embracing spiritually.


I do not fill myself with hate! I will have my arms wide open for those who need guidance to THEIR inner peace and embracement.  

WHY DO I DO WHAT I DO..

There are people who are in the merge of committing suicide because there is no one to tell them these things, that kid over there is in the merge of committing suicide because he is not accepted by others due to him not accepting his own self.


Or that girl who feels like she isn't good enough because of today's standard of how a female should be and look. So she spends her days feeling like a complete waste..


Stop putting people down..


Let's help one another, spread positivity and love.


Let's grow'


And again


Remember to ..


Accept yourself

Be yourself

Value yourself

&

Love yourself.


Just make sure you are doing what makes you truly happy.. before having to depend on someone to accept you, accept yourself.


You are beautiful,

You are important

You are YOU!



Be proud of it,



I swear..... I love you all.


Y'UniverS'UL

© 2017 mr8perez


Author's Note

mr8perez
CONTACT
IG:
@mr8perez
Email:
[email protected]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

997 Views
Added on March 3, 2017
Last Updated on March 5, 2017
Tags: life, Love, You, Beautiful, Help, Care, Gratitude, Be Yourself, Appreciation, Happiness, Grateful, Motivation, Positive, Story, Energy, Youniversoul, Key

Author

mr8perez
mr8perez

CA



About
A starving for success male trying to reach full potential in any objective I am set to accomplish. Objectives that will be surpass with critical thinking, outstanding ideas, and positive energy. I a.. more..

Writing
PEACE PEACE

A Story by mr8perez