You're An Oyster At Work

You're An Oyster At Work

A Chapter by Ekai Stone

Work is tough. Working for another man's dream is tougher. COPING with having to work for another man's dream for your own survival, is even harder.

Everyone has bills, everyone has to eat, provide for their children, to fund their down time activities, and everyone should save.

We have a lot of ideas about a lot of things. Ways to improve the process and procedures, tactics to increase revenue, ingenuity to create new products, even the heart to raise employee moral. You are bright. You are meant to be bright. You want to be bright and express those traits that you posses to get ahead and maybe get paid more...but you can't in the work environment, not right away - not unless you're paid for your ingenuity.

The lesson for this week is that you have to be patient. All of your hopes and dreams will come true if you're patient. Harbor, keep safe and nurture your ideas and skills. You may not be able to express your brilliance right away, but if you can be patient and continue to work hard everyday, you will be in the position that your work & brilliance will be noticed and they will matter.

-Ekai


© 2014 Ekai Stone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on September 10, 2014
Last Updated on September 10, 2014
Tags: #LFAMRC, lesons, mixed race, children, teens, parents, adults, family, drama, suspense, shocking, tragedy, tragic, autobiography, experiences