Cosmic Jester

Cosmic Jester

A Poem by Mackenzie R. Friday

 

I am a gesture of the cosmos, a cosmic jester. A connoisseur of communicative activity thats all wrapped up and stuffed liked a cotton swab. I am the one set aside and dipped in wax, unsatisfied and untied. Omnipresent like mistakes made along the way. Pervasive and perverse, the perverted and the disturbed. Gale force winds that smell like roses, footprints in the sky, shy hands holding tight.


I am love. An act of devotion and duplicity, a stab in the back to the back stabbing jackal. Plagued with compassion, diseased with a festering passion for the sickly. Contempt misdirected and then redirected to the proper time and place, a place of prosperity and pain. A place of confusion found next to wisdom busy servicing those still waiting. Fiction and excitement creating friction and frustration of a different breed.


I am a gesture of the cosmos and their chaos, millions of vermillion toned effects pushing the limits of matter. A cosmic jester if you will and I will believe in you and your kind sweet motions, waves of emotions, gale force winds that smell like roses. Ill be your madness, your downer, your safe place, always.
 

 

© 2008 Mackenzie R. Friday


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
Added on February 13, 2008