A warrior among them

A warrior among them

A Chapter by Missy
"

This chapter is basically more information on the characters, getting to know them as they will be key soon.

"

“Alright students in a moment were going to come out of the aisles and grabs are bags in an orderly fashion. NO rushing NO pushing.”

            Bryan was fast asleep when he heard the words. He knew right away they had to be Mr. Orson’s. His neighbor next to him had folded up his table and was looking passed him near the window. Bryan looked at his view and was surprised to see that they had landed at the airport. He felt suddenly thirsty and went to grab a drink of his water only too notice that his table was put up and his drink no where in sight. He saw that the light for seatbelts on turned off. He looked down to notice that somehow his seatbelt got put on him. He gave his neighbor a look and the guy half smiled towards him. Bryan only nodded he was still tired.

            “Alright students were going in rows. First row you can start and grab your bags and exit the plane and stay by the doors once you get inside the airport.” Mr. Orson said behind Bryan.

            “Actually to make sure I will be going in front of you.” Mrs. Redner said as she popped up from her seat. Her sundress rising showing her upper thighs. She was actually in pretty good shape Bryan thought. She reached for her cream colored suitcase and then exited the plane with the first row of students following behind her. The rest of the students followed suit with Mr. Orson being the last one to get inside the airport.

            The airport was what a person would expect it to be. It was huge like most airports and surprisingly was really busy. Mrs. Redner led the class as they went to find where there next flight would be held. It wasn’t that hard to figure out they just had to walk all the way to the other side of the airport. . Their were the people moving in either direction trying to get to there flight. Then there was the people sitting in the chairs waiting for their layovers to pass and those using their laptops. There was a variety of activities the people were doing: reading, sleeping, playing games.

            Once there the class went to go to the food court they passed on their way. The food court was huge. It definitely fit the size of the airport and could accompany about a quarter of the people at one time. Their was anything a person could want to eat from burgers to pizza to Chinese. Mrs. Redner got frustrated when all the students wanted to go to different stations to order. Unfortunately Mr. Orson got stuck walking the children to different spots to eat while Mrs. Redner kept the rest at a long table they found.

            When it was Bryan’s turn to eat he went out of his way to find out where Tiffany was eating to he could be by her. Turns out she wanted Chinese he hated Chinese, but then found some mixed rice dish that he thought might be interesting. Tiffany got something that needed chop sticks and it didn’t look good to him so he decided he made the right choice. He watched her go back to the table and sit by A.J. so he rolled his eyes and waited for his dinner to come. Finally after about twenty minutes his lunch arrived and it looked and smelled good. He made sure to grab some napkins from the contained and a plastic fork and spoon set and went over to the table. He saw an open spot next to Tiffany and was going for it when he saw Nate, A.J.’s best friend slide in it on purpose. Bryan looked around and saw a spot across from the short kid. He didn’t want to, but he didn’t want to sit at the other open spot next to Mr. Orson so held his breath and sat down. He was surprised when the short kid just looked up at him and then went back to dipping his fries in ketchup. Bryan was relieved and started opening up the package to retrieve his fork. He dug in to the mixed rice and a smile crept onto his face. It was delicious.



© 2012 Missy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on August 29, 2012
Last Updated on August 29, 2012
Tags: teens, planes, bullying


Author

Missy
Missy

Lansing, MI



About
I want to be a writer. I write all day, everyday in case I'm working. more..

Writing
Ch. 1 Pretenses Ch. 1 Pretenses

A Chapter by Missy


A tortured soul A tortured soul

A Chapter by Missy