Bitter depression feelings...

Bitter depression feelings...

A Poem by Paul Ramnora
"

Depression, is hanging on when there is nothing left to hang on to!

"

Sad

So Sad

Sad Sadness

Sadder Sadness

Even Sadder Sadness Still

Saddest Sadness

THE Saddest Sadness

SAD

!!!

=====

Both poem, and, also, artwork created by me, Paul Ramnora.

(c)copyright, Mr. Paul Ramnora, 2008-2010./All rights reserved. 

 

© 2010 Paul Ramnora


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

I have been there and done that...

Posted 12 Years Ago


Bravo!! you said it best!! sad is sad

Posted 14 Years Ago


Hi Hannah, hey, that's ok if you didn't like my poem 100%! I certainly deeply appreciate your wonderful openness, and, the total honesty of all your comments. In defence of my poem, above; I certainly would not have written it in this way, and, using this particular style, after I had grown much older; but, what actually happened was I found this poem many years, later on, inside of a note book; and, therefore, I simply decided to go and publish it exactly as is(unedited). At the time that I wrote it, I was going through my very first experience of serious depression feelings; not really knowing if ever light would be found at the end of the constantly darkening tunnel; it's only afterwards that you realise that just by simply hanging on in there...then, everything will eventually be ok. Or, as I've also heard it described...'Depression, is hanging on when there is nothing left to hang on to?!' Certainly, the poem made loads of sense to me at the time; as all I was thinking was just 'one' word, 'sad!' Basically, the poem is saying that when you get stuck in the rut of depression feelings; they just seem to get worse and worse; and, like there's never going to be no end to it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

567 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2009
Last Updated on July 9, 2010

Author

Paul Ramnora
Paul Ramnora

LONDON, United Kingdom



About
I like general arts, education, keep fit, martial arts, tv/video's/dvd's, computers and programming/-etc. more..

Writing