Real life story: Close erotic encounters IV

Real life story: Close erotic encounters IV

A Story by Paul Ramnora
"

Soft porn stories: Covering my real life close erotic encounters

"

THE INCIDENT RELATED TO THE STRANGER GIRL WHO I MET IN THE STREET " SHE CAME UP AND GAVE ME A SUDDEN HUG

I was going along for a jog…from West Norwood all the way up towards Morley College in Lambeth North; because I hadn’t gone and done any ‘roadwork’...meaning, running along the streets..in absolute ages; not since I went and brought myself my 1st bike at age 46; and, now, I’m aged 47; that makes it a whole entire year since I’ve owned my bike.

I guess, I’d gotten really lazy after deciding that bike riding was all the exercise that both my legs needed; however, this fine summer evening day, I decided it’s time to run again; just to see what it feels like; and, also, to prove to myself that I ‘can’ still do it; even if that means having to go cover some really long distances.

I jogged through West Norwood, Tulse Hill, Herne Hill, Camberwell Green, eventually, reaching Elephant & Castle; which is the stop just before my final destination of going to Lambeth North.

All of a sudden, a beautiful young blonde girl…around half my age…sprung towards me greeting me with a huge smile, and, really wide open arms…; like some long lost lover who I’d gone and met in my ‘dreams!’ She called to me, as she saw my somewhat hesitant pause, ‘come into my arms…because you deserve a rest.’

At first, I honestly must confess that I really wasn’t too sure what the hell to do, next; as this sort of thing doesn’t tend to happen to me like every single day; and, basically, I almost totally froze…I kind of resisted thinking is she nuts?! Then, decided to just let myself quite simply go with it; after all, it’s just a mere innocent hug; before I knew it, I was hugging her/and, she was hugging me really tight and close…and, all the time, I’m like wondering to myself, what the hell is going on here…sure this is enjoyable, yes…but, so very odd that a complete stranger who you meet in the street comes up and hugs you really close?!

Anyway, we both embraced for a short time; and, then, slowly and gently, I drew back; gave her a quick smile; and, then, continued running.

All the time, I’m thinking to myself I got no idea who that complete stranger was; as, I’m sure, I never ever met her in the whole of my entire life before??? Nor am I the type who tends to let myself get involved with lose womenI!!

Then, again, I thought…well, maybe, that’s how life is, sometimes…just totally unpredictable…nothing evil/or, ‘bad’ about it…just purely ‘open, sweet and innocent’ intentions…not something to fight/nor anything to feel terribly guilty or ashamed about; I didn’t hug her like a lover does; more like a brother and sister very warmly meeting, again; for a moment there, it was as if she were true family; as, normally, I don’t tend to let anybody get in that close. Anyway, that was certainly a day well worth remembering. ;-)

© 2010 Paul Ramnora


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Only in London!
I think it's an interesting glimpse into human nature, that never mind if you think you've experienced it all there will always be a new experience to surprise you.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

meh, i don't know i didn't really care for this

Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sometimes, incidents happen in our life do not bear any logic or justification. It is also unwise to try to find the reason if the thing is innocent. It is better to enjoy the event. As these things act as a fuel in future to run our life properly.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I found this to be very interesting, and yes, strange encounters happen
all the time. I'm sure that hug made you feel good the rest of the day,
and you probably thought about it and it made you smile:).

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9196 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2010
Last Updated on August 30, 2010
Tags: stranger, sex

Author

Paul Ramnora
Paul Ramnora

LONDON, United Kingdom



About
I like general arts, education, keep fit, martial arts, tv/video's/dvd's, computers and programming/-etc. more..

Writing