Everything Dark and Light

Everything Dark and Light

A Poem by Melody Telleria

They had a grasp upon each other that was magical and igniting and it would send them to the heavens to shine among the stars.
For some souls spark and fuse upon meeting and turning their backs on it was tragedy stretching deep and far.

“What do you see in him?” Maybe someday, one would ask.
“Everything. He is everything dark and light and true. And the same stardust that beautifully composes him, is the same stardust that composes me. And you see, there, in the twinkling clusters of space and time, he and I were meant to be.”

In the end, darling, I will seek you amongst the stars and whisper my dreams come true, embrace and love you eternally, as we swirl in dust of eternity.

So meet me at midnight, in the in-between before sleep and stillness, in the forest of my dreams. Let’s make a fire and count the stars that shimmer above the looming trees.
And as was said once in history:
“Ye gods, annihilate but space and time, and make two lovers happy.”

© 2018 Melody Telleria


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on January 21, 2018
Last Updated on January 21, 2018

Author

Melody Telleria
Melody Telleria

CA



About
I am: a reader, quite sentimental, a carnivore, a lover of history, sad that I couldn't experience other eras, eager for travel, a lover of all things antiquated, a sucker for classic novels, hardback.. more..

Writing