Crash of Loneliness (Loneliness)

Crash of Loneliness (Loneliness)

A Story by Bianca B (musiiquez)
"

Ascend & Spidera - Loneliness (ft. Noctilucent) [Written at 11am]

"
He turned the key. The car smelt like the downpour from hours ago. Mist drifted out of his mouth. The car persisted to run. It exhaled a cough. He turned the key again and again just to hear that same, downhearted and tired sound. Finally, the tired car gave in. The male drove out his bland driveway, and onto the dark road. Gentle, calming sounds were emitted from the car radio. They lifted the driver's blue weight off his back. His eyes were on the road, but his mind was elsewhere. In the passenger side, was a beautiful girl. Breathtaking features. Intricate clothes.

She was everything that he wanted.

Then, the driver started to sing. Not to the song on the radio, but to his girl. But he didn't dare turn to her.

"Is there a way to get out of this? Let’s run away, let the tear drops fill your eyes. We can try to fight the loneliness. We can try to leave these broken dreams behind..."

He slowed down the car. He could do what he liked anyway; the street was empty. A smile formed on his tired face, and turned to the passenger seat.

There she sat. In full clarity. His one and only love. The world dissolved around him, just leaving him and her. He let go of the steering wheel, holding out a shaking hand to caress her cheek. Then, as his skin contacted hers, her figure drifted into a mere memory of his.

He remembered.

She had died.

On this same road.

At this same time.

His head snapped back to the road. A brick of realisation that the car was still moving was thrown at him. A lump built up in his throat. Tears blurred his vision. Sweat gathered on his palms. He let out a cry of fear, tears pouring out his eyes. He clenched the steering wheel, his whole body stiffening in the process. A fluorescent sign glowed in the inky darkness. He saw that bleak concrete wall within his car lights. He forced the car to take a sharp turn, but the road was covered in a layer of icy water. The car's tires screeched, drowning out the midnight music from the radio.

He let out another scream.

The car rolled over by the sudden force.

And crashed into the concrete wall.

© 2016 Bianca B (musiiquez)


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on June 4, 2016
Last Updated on June 4, 2016
Tags: Fantasy, tragedy, love, romance, lost love, Noctilucent, Q'Alia, Ascend, Spidera, music, song, hallucinations, car crash, midnight, drive

Author

Bianca B (musiiquez)
Bianca B (musiiquez)

Perth, Australia



About
I'm a beginning writer, who's main inspirations are music, specifically the artists of the New Dawn Collective. I find myself a bit embarrassing, but that's fine. more..

Writing