Soul

Soul

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

A persons soul is the collective influence of their memories, age, logical perception and all other physical and mental aspects that make them a whole person.

"
A new age definition of the term "Soul" by philosopher Jed Kay. The collective influence of all individual parts that make up a whole.  a persons soul is the collective influence of their memories, age, logical perception and all other physical and mental aspects that make them a whole person. The soul is like the universe. Like the universe the soul has infinite possibilities of how it can turn out . The soul needs to have the freedom to grow and is growing and expanding like the universe. We look into the sky and marvel how impressive the universe is.

Yet we have something just as impressive within us. The soul gives us the motivation to keep on living and explore unknown territories. The soul is what we truly are.  When we really listen to our soul we understand what it wants. If we can understand the soul then we have a better understanding of ourselves If we have a better understanding of  ourselves we can discover the secret to be truly happy with ourselves and fight through any situation no matter how messed up.

Everyone goes through the question of what their purpose is and they try to find their true self. We suffer through it. Mentally and physically it tolls on us. But the soul suffers more than anything. In reality the soul makes up who we are as people. The soul goes through changes as we do. In order for the soul to be the best it can be it needs to go through some rough patches. A soul's strength lies in how it holds itself together through unbearable pain. You can actually feel your soul in pain and sometimes shatter. When it shatters there are two things you can do.


You can either die or live. Those that choose to live have along road ahead. During that process they have to face serious odds go through more pain. But if they make it through the soul becomes stronger then its ever been and your life changes and success comes too you.  All those questions of your purpose and finding yourself will be known to u immediately. So for those that are in pain rite now and is journeying through it all, just believe in yourself and push though. Only then will u find your true self and your purpose.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow.. I am truly blown away by this, genuinely. What you've written here is a piece of wisdom that most people don't have. Most people aren't able to see beyond their own heart and mind, yet what you describe here is our soul being our own personal universe. That couldn't be anymore true. I've actually written something with a similar view (not posted here) but it can't even compare. You found words for concepts most couldn't even begin to understand, and for me, you found words for thoughts and feelings I couldn't express. I truly loved this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME, INTELIGANT,AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


These are very wise words coming from a soul full of deep thoughts! I like it, as it reminds us that we all have a purpose in this life and the key is patience and tuning to one's soul and conscious. I have enjoyed reading your writing and thoughts Mustafa :)
Salaam - Nassira

Posted 14 Years Ago


I think this is your strongest one yet

Posted 14 Years Ago


The soul of man is a mystery. A soul can get dirty with living a life with no conscious or mercy. I like your description. I believe we are the caretaker of our own soul.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow.. I am truly blown away by this, genuinely. What you've written here is a piece of wisdom that most people don't have. Most people aren't able to see beyond their own heart and mind, yet what you describe here is our soul being our own personal universe. That couldn't be anymore true. I've actually written something with a similar view (not posted here) but it can't even compare. You found words for concepts most couldn't even begin to understand, and for me, you found words for thoughts and feelings I couldn't express. I truly loved this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

571 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2010
Last Updated on January 20, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Revealed Revealed

A Poem by Voice11