GOOD & EVIL

GOOD & EVIL

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

Good and Evil are violently mixed into man.

"
Good and Evil are violently mixed into man. It begins when we are born. Evil is something that is done to cause harm or destroy people. It is a side of us that we bury deep within ourselves. Others like to expose it because it feels so good and right. This is evident in people I imagine that within this violent mixture there is a battle for who occupies the soul. It pulls at our very being.

A weapon people use to battle this war within ourselves and Evil is morality. Morality is a means of defining matters of right and wrong. Morals are created by society to keep order and control among the people. Sometimes our morals do not explain why anything should be considered immoral, only that it may classified so. In these situations many actions that we take that are thought to be good are in fact feeding into our evil side. Morality when used in the wrong way can warp a person soul. 

Many acts or beliefs are often then classified as such because of prejudice, ignorance or even hatred.  With this on going battle to find your moral identity, and with the use of morality which can misguide a person, some people become lost. Others who persevere though all the misguided confusion and choices, are able to prevail.

Morality cant extinguish Evil. It can only keep it at bay. If we forcefully bombard morals in others to prevent evil, then our morals will only be a deterrent on human life. We would upset the natural balance that has been put in place by the mystic forces of the universe.  The point that people need to understand is that without evil the world wouldn't be complete. Life will have no obstacles in its way. There will be no stories of heroes and tragedy that we all take for granted. So in a way evil is a good thing for us after all. It spices up life. Evil cant survive without Good and  Evil  cant survive without Good.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is some powerful insight. Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


"The point that people need to understand is that without evil the world wouldn't be complete. Life will have no obstacles in its way. There will be no stories of heroes and tragedy that we all take for granted. So in a way evil is a good thing for us after all. It spices up life. Evil cant survive without Good and Evil cant survive without Good."

I just had to quote this wonderful observation. How true my friend! A great write! Bravo. ~ Helena


Posted 14 Years Ago


You are correct. Good and evil seem to equal out. But I hope we can overcome the evil of hate, racism and religion. World is not perfect. Can be better. You said a lot of logical things in your words. Children are taught hate. They are not born with it. A outstanding story.
Coyote


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 20, 2010
Last Updated on January 20, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Women Women

A Poem by Huggy Bear


dying dying

A Poem by Kaelyn Shea