God is us

God is us

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

God did not create us, We created God.

"
The feelings of anger, sadness, love and happiness are universally accepted by all beings. There is a side within our souls that feel superior, that yearn to be in control of what they see, to be worshiped, and to be able to have anything they want at any time. God is a representation of that side of our soul. We presented God to be all knowing , all powerful, untouchable and yet we want to be like that. We humans are very inclined to be in control and to be put in a position of power if presented the opportunity.

Humans are creators of many technologies, literature and music. The processes that we put in place to create our masterpieces are our own design. In this instance God did not create us, We created God. God is the ultimate masterpiece we as humans have ever created. This masterpiece has engineered wars, rulers, and reasons to do things without proper explanation. God is the single most powerful mind control over the weak minded to do what the wealthy and well off people want to do.

If God does exist, this Omnipotent being would of not allowed its creations to be able have free will or have the ability to create like it does. Anyone in that type of position would never allow anyone to amass that type of power, for they fear they might take over or cast aside the former power. So in short God sucks at being God and his existence is non-influential at all to the human race


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with your statements. We seem to pass faith and tech is the new God. Your view on life is outstanding.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

353 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 21, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing