Bullies

Bullies

A Chapter by Huggy Bear
"

The niche of bullies within our lives originated from people feeling superior towards others.

"
The niche of bullies within our lives originated from people feeling superior towards others. These bullies make life miserable for those that are weaker then them. Now these bullies can be anyone in our lives. They range from the popular kids to even our family members. They cause so much emotional and physical damage that it will take a lifetime to heal. Some people can move on and become stronger, some commit suicide and some commit untold horrors like the columbine massacre. We can blame the media for the columbine shooting but the real murders are those that were bullies towards the two gunmen. If they weren't tortured like the way they were during their high school life, those kids and teachers would still be alive. Still today this bully bs still exists and pplz still suffer. One day an incident will happen that will be so bad that people will be forced to face the true issue for all the pain that is caused by troubled teens.


© 2010 Huggy Bear


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The problem in this world. Many people fear what they do not understand. So they are rude and mean to the indifferent. Parent are responsible for a lot of the hate in their children. My daughter like all children. Was born with innocence.Her eyes are my eyes now. She see people for their deeds and goals. Here at my daughter High School. Kids were planning a attack. Was stopped. They had guns and were ready. Bullies are create by bad examples. Media is to blame I agree. I believe killers and bad people don't need to be poster on the TV and the News.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so true. Bullies are so stupid and I think anyone caught bullying should see a therapist. Not even kidding. I was picked on and bullied almost my entire school career and even though I'm not anymore, i still suffer from the repercussions of it. Thank you for posting this.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

439 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 21, 2010


Author

Huggy Bear
Huggy Bear

Astoria, NY



About
- I have such an innocence and purity that not a lot of people have - Have a heart that most people can only fake - My heart has led me to some dark regions of life. - My heart has also led me to s.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Don't Ask Don't Ask

A Poem by Erin Lee