The Beggars' Burger

The Beggars' Burger

A Story by B(T)raining Stories
"

Story about poor INdian beggar in Northern America who have no food for eat .

"
In the wide group of peoples on the small bridge in Northern America, with wearing dirty clothes, carrying plastic cover in hand, having bushy beard and lengthy dried hair, an Indian beggar is walking over the bridge. He is asking money to the roadside people by saying the quote  "I have no parents,I have no relations, I am an orphan I have no food for few days Please give me something to stay in alive". With this he earn some money and spend that at that night itself. At one end of the bridge a large restaurant is having. Only high class people can taste the recipes in that restaurant because of high cost. One day, beggar crosses the bridge and started to sing his rhyme as usual. He slightly look at the glass window of the restaurant, shinning reflects from the window itself hate the beggar to saw it. When he tried to enter into it with some temptation, guards from that restaurant blocks his way and gave some punishment to him. Then he daily just look at the board of the shop and at the same time water drops fall from his mouth. At that night he didn't sleep and had a dream about the restaurant. From the next day, he just wanted him to change his entire getup as like an american. Then daily he saved some money from the begged money . He likes to change his hair and beard and likes to change him completely. Then he bought new clothes and some accessories. By his wish, he changed everything.  He hire one new car from car rental shop. Then he entered into shop as a customer and  waiter placing a water in the table, he look at beggar with a sharpened eye.
 Waiter : " What you want sir".
 Beggar : " One bun with tomato sauce and some water."
 Writer :  " I can't understand sir."
 Beggar : " Bun.....Bun.... Vegetables.... some sauce....."
 Waiter : " Ok sir... That's burger sir."
 Beggar : " Shall you bring that for me."
 Waiter : " Sure sir....."
 Beggar : " Thanks"

 He enjoys that day with that burger lunch and slept comfortably. From next day he started to sound like a beggar "I have no parents,I have no relations, I am an orphan I have no food for few days Please give me something to stay in alive"....

Moral: Achieve a thing without considering anyone who block your way.

© 2013 B(T)raining Stories


Author's Note

B(T)raining Stories
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on October 31, 2013
Last Updated on October 31, 2013
Tags: beggar, poor, burger, man

Author

B(T)raining Stories
B(T)raining Stories

Chennai, Chennai, India



About
I am a Designer student. I love to write more stories.I think lot of things but I don't know how to explain that. So I choose this medium to bring out that from me. more..

Writing