Cassandra's Story. Chapter five

Cassandra's Story. Chapter five

A Chapter by Kat

 "What do you mean 'Your sending me away'?" Aria shrieked. I felt my lips curl into a smile.

        "You've been failing! We can't have you fail. You are too good for that. And your towards that Andrew boy has been un-lady like. You are going to an all girls school and you will do it with out complaint." I heard her mother say crisply. I think her mom actually liked me, but couldn't show it because I think her husband beats her too, but I don't know.

        "Fine! I hate you!" Aria shouted running up to her room. I smiled so big that my cheeks began to hurt. She was gone. No more waking up with hooker heels in m back. No more having to do double the homework. No more having to deal with her complaints and orders. If this is a dream I hope I never wake up. If this is heaven then damn, I should of died along time ago. I think I might start to dance. Then suddenly my moment of bliss died.

        "What are you doing here b***h? Go pack up Aria's stuff and then come down to the basement. You have ten minutes. Get started." Mr. Rosemen ordered. I think he might of been a army general in a past life. That or an executioner. I nodded and ran upstairs to her room. I threw open her Gucci suit case and threw all of her clothes into it. I really wanted to get this beating over with.

        I went down to the basement and waited for what seemed to be hours but in reality it was probably only five or ten minutes. He came in swirling his knife in circles, switching hands almost like a circus act. Seriously, there is something wrong with this man. No one could be this demented as taking such pleasure with a knife. Oh wait, Andrew could. They were all demented and twisted people. As I contemplated this thought, he got closer and closer. I flinched when the blade touched my forearm. He dug in and cut it all the way down to my wrist. It wasn't super deep, so deep that I would bleed out, he was smarter than this. Way smarter. He lifted me up by my hair and threw me in to the closet. I've gotten used to being beaten in the basement, but I can't stand being in small places and in the dark. He slammed the door and left.        

        I heard the alarm go off, signalling that he left the house andI began to bang my fists on the door for what seemed to be hours when I was finally able to feel like the wood break.

        I unlocked the door and walked out shakily. I guessed that I had been in there for about aday or two. I walked out of the basement and saw that it was dark outside. I grabbed a coat and began to walk. I was by the park when I began to feel dizzy. My feet began to lead me to the swings so that I could rest and then I would begin walking again. I made it to the slide and then I collapsed. Whether it was because of exaustion or blood loss, I'll never know.



© 2009 Kat


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on March 26, 2009


Author

Kat
Kat

NJ



About
Meh, so I'm gonna write some random stuffage about me I guess. I'm Kat, I love to write, listen to music, and hang out with my friends. I really shouldn't have caffine but I do anyway. I mean, it's ju.. more..

Writing