That should be a horror story

That should be a horror story

A Story by Myfka
"

Just a story.Nonsence.Don't judge my english,I'm a foreigner

"

When I got to the door of my home, suddendly I realised that something was wrong. The lock was broken and the door was slightly open.

For a moment I thought : “I shouldn't go inside”. And before I could go in or get the hell out, I saw a shadow inside. I was terrified, but like every character in every horror movie or story, I was stupid enough to go in. My eyes were wide in terror. Blood was everywhere. I understood, that everyone in the house is dead. Then I got a a hit on the head. I passed out.

When I woke up, I was tied to a chair in the living room. I had no idea what was going on. And then he, the guy whose shadow I saw earlier, showed up. He came to me, as creepy - looking as a human could possibly be. He was all covered in blood, his eyes were crazy, nostrils �" wide open, and he had some kind of an evil, sociopathic smile on his face. One weird thing, even a little funny, he had fake vampire teeth. That made him look idiotic. I even laughed. But then the maniac started shouting at me, giving me strange, illogical questions. First, something about his birthday, that even his phone had forgotten (that made me smile through the fear), then something about the USA government, then something about my face. I didn't understand anything, I started panicking, because I already had a chance to get to know him a little and he was one screwed up guy.

When I started to beg him to shut up, telling him that i didn't know anything, he started to laugh. Not like an evil dude I thought he was, he was laughing like a normal, sane person. Then I heard more people laughing in other rooms of my house. They all came to the living room. Guess who it was. My friends and family. Then I remembered it was my birthday. All this was some birthday entertaining, the maniac was an actor, the blood was all ketchup. It was my birthday. And even my damn phone forgot to tell me.

© 2014 Myfka


Author's Note

Myfka
Don't judge my english,I'm a foreigner

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on February 9, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014
Tags: horror, psychopath, prank, birthday

Author

Myfka
Myfka

vno



About
I'm messed up a little more..