Kiss

Kiss

A Poem by Ashley Campbell
"

A poem I wrote for my fiance :)

"
Your hands against my skin,
Melt the cold that hides within.
A calloused caress brings tremors,
At best,
When your lips press against mine.

© 2012 Ashley Campbell


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, I'm going to be strong because this is really good, accept, the lack of rhyme in the last line. If you could rework that for the last word to rhyme it would be so much more in it's simple perfection. I would write, "lips and soul lost in blur" Use this site to search for rhymes: http://www.rhymezone.com although I think blur is a great option. Wouldn't expect you to use my line, but you could and should use "blur"

Posted 10 Years Ago


This is a tender tribute to your fiance. It is wonderful that you can communicate with him in such an honest way and show him how the gift of his love and physical presence affects you. That is so valuable in our society today--I think lasting relationships spring from this kind of communication and love. I wish you both the best!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

286 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 15, 2012
Last Updated on February 15, 2012

Author

Ashley Campbell
Ashley Campbell

TN



About
Currently I am twenty and am just starting my life as an adult, a writer, and a woman. Throughout my gallery you'll find dark poetry, fan fictions, and short stories, if you read and happen to review .. more..

Writing
Lost Lost

A Poem by Ashley Campbell



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Enraged Enraged

A Poem by Robbie~xoxo~