Love Story. Yet to be named.

Love Story. Yet to be named.

A Story by nabzhellokitty

Chapter one. The love of my life. Tuesday, 17:54pm


“mmmmm...”. I lay there gazing into his eyes. The love of my life.

What am I gonna do, how am I gonna cope? The love of my life is leaving in a few days. He decided to turn his life around and join the Royal Marines just three and a half years after we first met. I always loved the way he would stare into my eyes for a few minutes and either end up smiling, lovingly or tickling me so much that I would cry with laughter. I always hated it when he tickled me... even though it did make me laugh it gives a sort of funny hurtful pain to the side of my ribs which I would always feel about fifteen minutes later as my body tries to repair the pain.

I love him with every delicate piece of my heart. I am so sad that he is going to be leaving me for six whole months before he eventually returns. But, I am glad he is going to achieve what he has always wanted in life. Ever since he was a young boy he has had dreams of becoming a Royal Marines Commando and now, he's finally got his chance. Every time I look at him I see a brave brave solider who would do anything to save the people he loves.

I remember when I first met this wonderful man.

I had recently split up from my ex-boyfriend, around two months before, and my best friend Holly decided to meet up with this lad she had been talking to on the internet. So, being the person I am I agreed to go ahead with her to meet him so that she could be safe. What I didnʼt know was that this “friend” of his who was there would actually be all mine in the following year to come. Also being... my first lover.

We spoke on MSN a few months later, and soon enough he had confessed his undying love for me. At this moment in time I had thoughts of our love dying and us breaking up, but I was completely wrong. After time, we went on dates, spoke more often and shared our happiness together.

What felt like, before I had time to blink, we were happily sharing our first anniversary in an exsquite restaurant, Pushkars. Everything about it was fabulous. Fabulous food, people and most of all the most fabulous company I could ever wished for.

It was weird really, us falling in love. We had very different upbringings and childhoods. With him having a hard, tough up bringing with his dad not showing love and beating him and his mom. Where as me, I had a loving relationship with both my mother and father which has consequently made me more clingy than ever. I donʼt know how we fell in love but we did. And, It was amazing.


Chapter two. Making Love. Tuesday, 21:32pm


“I love your smile” John whispered softly into my ear as we lay cuddling on his bed. “I love your lips, and your cheeks and your ....” Before I could finish my sentence John was kissing me passionately like Iʼd never been kissed before. He placed his hands on the side of my face as he admiringly kissed my neck with his soft ruby red lips. I loved the way he always does this, kissing me so much until I get turned on. “I love you” he said sweetly as he began undressing me from my black nighty. He placed his hands up and down my legs feeling them, the smoothness. I loved the way he did this, in fact, i love the way he does everything when he makes love to me. Next thing was, he took of my little pink knickers and I undid his zip of his jeans so we were both eventually naked. I love his body. So slender and manly. “mmmmmm...” he lay on top of me as he made love to me.

I love him so much. He always makes every moment feel so special.


Chapter three. Sweet Dreams my Angel. Tuesday, 23:01pm


We lay relax and tired in his comfy bed. I love being naked with him all close to me, it makes me feel like we were one person. “I love you so much John” I said as I pulled him closer whilst caressing his soft pale skin. “I love you more, beautiful”. He replied back. Every time he calls me that he makes my heart thud loud. Just knowing he loves me helps me to sleep at night, just that bit better. “Goodnight sleep tight my angel, I love you loads and loads” he whispered as he spotted my eyes drifting off. “Goodnight, I love you more” I replied as I held his hand tightly.

I could not wait to see his gorgeous face in the morning.


Chapter four. Our baby. Wednesday, 10:57am


My eyes awoke to a brightened room. I turned over thinking I was going to see John laying there. But I didnʼt. I panicked for a moment. Where is he? Has he gone out for a run? Has he left?

I lay there for around two minutes trying to figure out where the love of my life was. I heard a noise downstairs. What is it?

Ah. I smiled. I realized at that moment he was only downstairs fiddling with something. Before I knew it I heard footsteps up the stairs and... “Good morning, my precious” He smiled. John had brought me up a cup of tea (my favorite) and two slices of toast. Each with strawberry jam.

© 2011 nabzhellokitty


Author's Note

nabzhellokitty
wrote this about me and my boyfriend. Though it would be nice to get some feedback :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha, how sweet :) Nicely written!
Just one thing, shouldn't they be Journal Entries, and not Chapters? I don't know, that just seems to annoy me. Anyways, good job on this one, and keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 7, 2011
Last Updated on September 7, 2011
Tags: love, boyfriend, girlfriend

Author

nabzhellokitty
nabzhellokitty

Dudley, West Midlands, United Kingdom