Love Sick (F**k Love)

Love Sick (F**k Love)

A Story by XxYoung.WriterxX

so im sitting here heartbroken, and out of words. i just cant believe you said No. thats what is braking me down.... im at a lost for words. i thought you cared? i thought you had feeling for me as i do for you?

i guess love is blinding, you didnt even hesitate, now i want to cry my soul out. you had me from day one, i knew i was in love. but now you let me fall flat on my face. every time i look at you, i feel tears build up, i know you dont caree, why should you? im just some young kid right? some young, unknowning kid. well its time i moved on. i cant sit here waiting for you to "UNDERSTAND" that NO ONE else will EVER care like I do! NO ONE else would have stayed this long. and all them giiirls you keep chasen after, they are just going to brake you! maybe you deserve it, maybe you need to be broken to feel like i feel. but when you do see that I was there for you, that i was the only one who understood you, i was the only one who passed no judgement torwards you, when you see that maybe you'll see what you've missed out on because TO HELL if im going to keep trying, this is it. im done.

 

No More Broken Hearts For Me</3 im mooved on................

© 2013 XxYoung.WriterxX


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

good for you! whoever it is obviously doesn't deserve you!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

XxYoung.WriterxX

11 Years Ago

now* soerry auto correct :p
XxYoung.WriterxX

11 Years Ago

sorry* ughh lol
beautiful dreamer

11 Years Ago

lol it's okay lol
I'm really sure of everything that happened. Clearly.. But. It's good for yew to move on. It's very clear whoever they were. Wasn't worth your time or the trouble. But I am sorry this happened..

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kitten

11 Years Ago

Your welcome. And if yew ever need someone to talk to. I'm here.
XxYoung.WriterxX

11 Years Ago

okay, will do (:
Kitten

11 Years Ago

Good. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 4, 2013
Last Updated on February 4, 2013

Author

XxYoung.WriterxX
XxYoung.WriterxX

london, OH, United Kingdom



About
i love writing more..

Writing