First love

First love

A Story by naomi

For one day, one day only, it would be nice if you spoke to me first, and not because you want something, but because you want to hear about my day, my life, how I'm doing. That would really make my day, to be acknowledged by you, even for only an hour. It seems that my existence is irrelevant to you when there are people around us, and when you don't need something from me. But as soon as we're alone you expect me to give you what you want, and the sad thing is I always do. I always give in to you, you and your charms. I wish you didn't have such an effect on me, I wish I could say no to you, just walk away but everytime you say you want something, I stupidly say yes and always end up hurt, hurting.
 Nobody has this effect on me, nobody is capable of getting so deep within my skin, within my emotions that I fall to pieces around them. Words fumble out of my lips and my body trembles as soon as I smell your scent, your manly perfumed scent. I can't help but crumble, the thought of you with others, the thought of you not being mine is enough to make me break down, to release the tears. It's an endless spiral, a never ending circle involving a boy and a stupid girl that fell in love, that broke down her guards and let him in, let him close.
 It always is, it's always the same. Boy meets girl, girl falls in love, boy uses girl, girl ends up heartbroken and hurting. Sad always, forever wanting what she can not have because of one boy that broke her beating heart, that she could not say no to. Nobody can ever compare to that boy, nobody can ever come as close as he could, ever.

© 2010 naomi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very moving. Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Way to make my writing sound amature.... hahaah

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sad that we only take what we need.. never fully partaking of the whole fruit, not just the seeds.. What it would be like if she, took the time to say hello to me, when I walked through that door.. when my day hung heavy with stress.. perhaps one day we will reach out and touch the soul of the other.. deep down, fulfilling the commitment found in love's first kiss.. Well done!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2010
Last Updated on November 15, 2010

Author

naomi
naomi

Perth, Western Australia, Australia



About
I am one of those people who can only be around people for a certain amount of time, no matter who they are. family, friends, randoms. I enjoy reading erotic novels, as they interest me. I enjoy wri.. more..

Writing
Angst Angst

A Story by naomi


World World

A Story by naomi


Time Time

A Story by naomi