Time

Time

A Story by naomi

It takes a minute to fall in love and a lifetime to fall out of it. It takes a few shots to fall to the ground and a day to recover. It takes a bullet to end it all and nothing to bring you back. Time is one thing we take for granted, the one thing that we use up more than we save. Instead of doing what we want, we comtemplate it, wasting time, thinking of the consequences... but the truth is the only consequence is regret, regret for not doing anything at all, for wasting all that time thinking about it and not doing it. We waste time thinking about our regrets, our mistakes but the truth is nobody regrets anything, because at that one time when we made those choices it was the one thing we wanted, the one thing we actually went through with. It's funny to think that as humans we hate ourselves for the choices we made, we hate on others for the choices they make but in turn we don't actually just live for the day, we live for the past. We try so hard to rewrite our wrongs, our mistakes that we forget whats truly important... we forget the present.

© 2010 naomi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 16, 2010
Last Updated on November 16, 2010

Author

naomi
naomi

Perth, Western Australia, Australia



About
I am one of those people who can only be around people for a certain amount of time, no matter who they are. family, friends, randoms. I enjoy reading erotic novels, as they interest me. I enjoy wri.. more..

Writing
Angst Angst

A Story by naomi


World World

A Story by naomi


Mini biography Mini biography

A Story by naomi