Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Research Report With Competitive Outlook by 2025

Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market Research Report With Competitive Outlook by 2025

A Story by Nasir Jones
"

The global automatic identification and data capture market grew at a CAGR of 11% during 2014-2019.

"
The global automatic identification and data capture market grew at a CAGR of 11% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global market to continue its moderate growth during 2020-2025. Automatic identification and data capture (AIDC) technique is used to obtain, record, and convert data into a digital file. This file may include images, audio, and other digital data, transferable into a computer without human intervention. Few common AIDC tools are barcode scanners, magnetic strips, smart cards, optical character recognition (OCR), biometric systems, and radio frequency identification (RFID) systems. These tools offer data encoding, machine scanning, and data decoding, which are widely employed in asset and inventory management, security, and workflow management across industries.

Growing digitization and expanding industrial automation have enlightened the end-users regarding the benefits of advanced systems for data security, driving the demand for AIDC solutions. Additionally, the growing adoption of these tools in the healthcare industry for enhanced visibility of information, accurate data capturing, and optimal operational efficiency. Moreover, technological innovations, like RFID systems, including scanners and tags, find applications across various industries, which further induces the automatic identification and data capture market growth. The deployment of favorable government policies to promote the adoption of AIDC solutions are also expected to foster the automatic identification and data capture market.

Automatic Identification and Data Capture Market 2020-2025 Competitive Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape:

The competitive landscape of the automatic identification and data capture market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the AIDC market.

Some of these key players include:

Alien Technology LLC
Cognex Corporation
Datalogic S.p.A. (Hydra SpA)
Honeywell International Inc.
NEC Corporation
Toshiba TEC Corporation
TSC Auto ID Technology Co. Ltd.
Zebra Technologies Corporation

The report has segmented the global automatic identification and data capture market on the basis of offering, product type, vertical and region.

Explore full report with table of contents: imarcgroup.com/automatic-identification-data-capture-market 

Key highlights of the report:

Market Performance (2014-2019) 
Market Outlook (2020- 2025)
Market Drivers and Success Factors
Market Trends
The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
Value Chain Analysis
Structure of the Global Market
Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape

If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.


About Us
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.

IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.

Contact US:
IMARC Group
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
USA: +1-631-791-1145
Follow us on twitter: @imarcglobal

© 2021 Nasir Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on February 23, 2021
Last Updated on February 23, 2021
Tags: aidc market, automatic identification and dat

Author