Wiera Earth

Wiera Earth

A Chapter by Natasha Ashway
"

Parted Waters begins the story of the people of the broken bowl of Wiera Earth. It originates from the lovestory of Yalipha and S'Karen.

"

Parted Waters begins the story of the people and lands of the Broken Bowl of Wiera Earth. It originates from the love story of Yalipha and S’Karen, two young people that are both caught up in the different worlds that keep them apart.

It begins in the land of kingdoms with the beautiful fair-haired maidens Princess Kadja and Princess Yalipha, young twin daughters of the ruling female monarch of the Shagorrian Empire in the Western World.

These characters introduce us to their grand life at the Palace of the Seat of Power in Cle’Abar, the Shagorrian Capital City, and their contrasting personalities, dreams and aspirations.

The High Queen Zhaphira throws a coming of age banquet for their nineteenth birthday and a chain of events are set off from that night onward.

And all around them Wiera Earth stirs.

It is the world of the lands of the broken bowl, filled with distant places bound together in an invisible web that was woven in deeper, ancient times.


 photo Magic.jpg


The fallen bridges between the West and the South slowly reemerge from the rubble. Unbeknownst to them, the girls partake in a greater destiny beyond anything either of them could have ever imagined.



© 2013 Natasha Ashway


Author's Note

Natasha Ashway
What do you think?
Check out more at my website http://www.natashaashwe.com
Thanks a lot! xxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

390 Views
Added on May 10, 2012
Last Updated on February 14, 2013
Tags: parted waters, kingdoms, wiera earth, lovestory, fantasy novel, natasha ashwe, mystic, magical, prolgue


Author

Natasha Ashway
Natasha Ashway

Here & Now, Canada



About
more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Natasha Ashway


Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Natasha Ashway