Future

Future

A Poem by Natalie Dieudonne

I often find myself daydreaming about the future, knowing that you'll always be in it. 

Cause your love has left footprints on my heart. 

Leaving tracks in the sand that no other man can follow. 


You've retrieved a treasure in me that no one has ever found. 

I experience pleasure with you, that I never knew existed. 

Feelings I never thought I could feel. Misconceived by some and misunderstood by many. 

What we have is unique.

                                          With just the first taste of you, I was addicted. 

I was trapped in your sweet web of honesty, confidence, love, and seduction. 

With you I become greedy. 


Though you satisfy my every need, I find myself wanting you more and more each day. 

I could spend eternity in your arms. 

To be able to have what's ours growing inside me, is a forever bliss nothing can replace. 


Your signature is written on my heart in permanent ink. I will forever be yours. 

You are my other half. My better half. I will love you always unconditionally.


© 2014 Natalie Dieudonne


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I smiled in reading .. a beautiful devotional - a hymn to your love!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Amazing poem keep up the great work i can't wait to read more keep them coming

Posted 10 Years Ago


Amazing write, I adored this beautiful poem.
Now the bodies stick and collided and just 5 minutes thrill making them feel more wanting. He left his mark on you for life now you are truly for him for life as a beautiful upcoming..o' I meant, future wife. lol
He tuned you on so you never wished you turn yourself off cus, you became hungry to have the drops of love more all the night making the life delight with the taste of someone every time.
Marvelous poem, now a days, people love writing such kinda people and this's what that become common in a life cus love's what that's made for all night but some people treating it as one night stand so they put themselves in pain but you never wished for one bite but to have millions of bites of cuty pies.

Today, I read you many stuffs and I really love 'em all. You've got a passion for writing stuffs with the scent of yours cus you want more and more and more love to be happy with someone.

Keep on and stay wild!
All the best for your writings!

Posted 10 Years Ago


any man would love to hear these words from the woman he loves. this was a wonderful read. i like the imagery of footprints in the sand as it relates to your heart. the footprints in the sand are temporary but the ones on your heart are permanent.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Natalie Dieudonne

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much :)
Leaving tracks in the sand that no other man can follow.
Great write and unique too, enjoyed

Posted 10 Years Ago


Natalie Dieudonne

10 Years Ago

Thank you Linda :)
Linda alexander

10 Years Ago

You most welcome, really fabulous write
"Your signature is written on my heart in permanent ink. I will forever be yours.

You are my other half. My better half. I will love you always unconditionally."

As our poems are signed with ink, love is signed with blood...A splendid poem...:)......


Posted 10 Years Ago


Natalie Dieudonne

10 Years Ago

Thank you very much. That's my favorite line :)
Sami Khalil

10 Years Ago

Yep. You are welcome...:)..................
A piece written from the heart. Beautiful.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Natalie Dieudonne

10 Years Ago

Thank you :)
My dear this is beautiful piece of your romantic soul, which you crafted on paper but every words is describing how much love you have in you and trust me with this poem, many will connect as they feel the same for their love ones. Simply amazing job you have done my friend... bravo

Posted 10 Years Ago


A. Amos

10 Years Ago

I'm more concern of your partner, because his screams the whole world will listen:)
Natalie Dieudonne

10 Years Ago

;-) That is something I would love to see, whoever he might be...
A. Amos

10 Years Ago

Ha ha ha:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 9, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014
Tags: love, desire

Author

Natalie Dieudonne
Natalie Dieudonne

Miami, FL



About
Writing has always been the outlet to my emotions. Even as a child I had imaginary stories instead of imaginary friends. It has always been in my blood but I never had the courage to seriously pursue .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..