Ramen <3: Meet The Village of Konoha

Ramen <3: Meet The Village of Konoha

A Story by Deepshikha
"

This is an epic love story that I wrote for my friend Joy. Yes, she is paired with Naruto. Yes, I won't get anywhere writing fan fictions. But, c'mon, seeing her face was worth it! (Takes place after Shippuden. That is, if Naru-chan stays alive that long.

"

"Hey Joy-chan!" Naruto called, running up to catch up with Nobashi Joy- the tall, bronze-haired prodigy from Tsukigakure, the Village Hidden in the Moon. Joy turned around, supprised that anyone, anyone at all- except her teammates, Kona Tiffai and Sharo Daisora- knew her. She looked at the spiked, blond haired boy with blue eyes that was running up to meet her. Huh, she thought, he doesn't look half bad. Cute, even. "Um," said Joy, stopping. "Who are you?"

The boy stopped in front of her and gave a sheepish smile, and ran his hands through his hair. "Oops, sorry!"

"Forgiven," said Joy, smiling.

"Uzumaki Naruto!" he cried. "That's what they call me!"

Seeing his grinning face, twinkling eyes, and relaxed form, Joy found herself warming up to him- something she had not been able to do since the death of her father, the Morikage.

"Konichiwa!" Joy said, grinning. "I'm Nobashi Joy. But, tell me, how do you know my name?"

Naruto gave a sheepish grin and ran a hand through his hair. "Tsunade-baasama asked me to come and find the team from Tsukigakure and escort them around. So where are your other teammates?"

He was surprisingly straight forward, thought Joy, I like that. "Well, I think they went off to go eat at uh..."
"Ichiraku?" suggested Naruto.

"Yes! That's it! How'd you know?"

Naruto laughed. "I live there. Well, almost. Now let me treat you to some ramen!"

Joy thought about it. She had to get some supplies, but she guessed that could wait. "Alright. I think Dai and Tiff are there eating."

"Awesome!" Naruto excelaimed, grabbing Joy's hand and dragging her down the path to Ichiraku's. "This is going to be great!"

Joy smiled and looked to the sky, thankful that everything was turning out so well.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "It can't possibly take that long to go get supplies!" Daisora yelled, slamming down her ramen chopsticks.

"Relax, Dai-chan," said Tiffai. "She probably sound someone and started to 'practice' on him."

Daisora picked a cucumber from her salad and threw it at Tiffai. "Joy-chan's not-"

"What am I not?" asked Joy as she took a seat in beside the two other shinobi from the Moon village.

Daisora smirked and said, "Violent. Or seductive, for that matter."

"What?" cried Joy and the boy that Dai noticed sitting next to her.

"Joy-chan isn't violent or seductive?" repeated the blond-haired boy.

Tiff laughed. "I don't know about violent, but she sure is seductive!"

Dai and Tiff started chortling over their ramen, and soon both Naruto and Joy were laughing with them.

Wow, Dai thought, She's really clicking with that boy. Ever since Uncle's death...I just hope they don't come after her again. I just hope that the Hokage-sama will be able to defend us. I just hope...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the boy had ordered ramen for him and Joy, Tiffai looked up from her ramen to the boy. "So," she asked, "Who exactly are you?"

"Tiffai!" Joy exclaimed. "Could you be anymore blunt?"

The boy set down his chopsticks and laughed. "Don't wory, Joy-chan." He turned to Tiff. "I'm Uzumaki Naruto. May I ask who you are?"

Tiffai sensed Joy blush.

Was she actually...liking this kid?

"I'm Kona Tiffai!" she exclaimed.

"Kona Tiffai?" asked Naruto.

"Yep! That's my name! Don't wear it out!"

Diasora and Joy laughed, and Naruto turned to Dai.

"May I know who you are?" he asked.

Dai grinned. "Sharo Daisora! Nothing more, nothing less!"

Naruto snorted and turned to Joy. "You have such weird names! Where exactly are you from again?"

"They're from Tsukigakure," said a deep voice above him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy looked up to see two new shinobi- one with raven hair that fell over his eyes, and another with pink-ish hair that flew to her shoulders.

"Tsukigakure," Naruto repeated. "Where exactly is that?"

This time, Joy was quick to reply. "In the Land of Stars."

"Oh." Naruto said. "I think I should study up on my geography."

The pink-haired shinobi rolled her eyes. "Of course, Naruto-san, if you are to be a proper Jounin."

"Well I'm sorry!" Naruto retored.

"Please!" cried Dai. "Fighting verbally is totally idiotic. I'm Sharo Daisora, by the way, sitting next to Naruto-kun is Nobashi Joy, and next to me is Kona Tiffai."

The pink-haired smiled. "I'm Haruno Sakura, and this," she pointed to the raven haired shinobi, smiling. "Is Uchiha Sasuke."

Joy gave a slight frown. This was the great Uchiha that they had heard so much about? The great Uchiha that murdered her father? This weak looking child?

However, Joy quickly recovered and waved.

"What exactly are you here to do?" asked the Uchiha, sitting down on the other side of Dai, Sakura following.

"What's it to ya?" Tiff asked, using her battle voice.

One could tell that she did not like Uchiha or Haruno, and not for the reasons one thought.

You show 'em, thought Joy, plans for avenging her father's murder involuntarily forming in her head.

"I'm sorry then, for offering to help with whatever you are here for."

"Psh," retorted Joy. "We have Naruto-kun for that!"

The Uchiha started dryly laughing. "You would actually trust him? After what he did in-"

Sakura punched his shoulder, her face growing worried, as if what Sasuke were going to say wasn't meant to be said.

Naruto sighed. "Are you finished with your ramen? It's like we aren't wanted here."

Joy nodded, Tiff slurped up the last of her ramen, and Dai set money down on the counter.

They stood up and followed Naruto outside, ignoring Sakura's shout to not hurt anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What asses!" Dai exclaimed as the party walked through Konoha, towards the Hokage Mansion.

Naruto gave a weak chuckle. "They're not always like that," his voice started breaking off. "Ever since...Sakura...Sasuke...hotsprings...skinny-dipping..."

The three Tsuki shinobi looked at each other, jaws dropped.

Tiff was the first to react. She reached and patted Naruto softly on the back. "Don't worry, Naruto-kun," she said. "Life is like a river. It goes on and on, never stopping, but you must never forget your youth!"

Naruto groaned and softly muttered, "You sound like Fuzzy-Brows."

Daisora rolled her eyes. "What Tiff-chan means is...Joy-chan will help you make a new generation!"

Joy whipped around to face Dai. "WHAT?"

Looks like everything's slowly going back to normal. I could kiss you right now, Naruto.

Dai smirked. "You know very well what I mean, Joy-chan!"

Naruto tilted his head in slight confusion. "Huh? A new generation?"

Dai walked up to Naruto, put an arm around his shoulders, and whispered in his ear. "You know...When a girl and a guy get together and then 9 months later the girl is in the hospital, doing hard labor?"

Naruto's eyes widened and Dai jumped off of him.

"Th-th-th-th-th-th-th-THAT?!?!?" he yelled.

"DaiSORA!" Joy yelled as she threw a few kunai at Dai.

Dai jumped, laughing, onto a nearby tree and made a face. "Violence is unnecessary!" she yelled.

"Oh yeah?" yelled Joy. "Violence? I'll show you violence! Get down here! Look what you did to poor Naruto-kun!"

Dai frowned for a moment. Was Joy really angry or just acting like it?

She looked at Naruto, who was hyperventilating. Daisora sighed. She, no, nobody needed the Ookami coming out. Although, if Joy was pretending, why not have a little fun?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffai rolled her eyes. It had been so long since she had laughed this hard.

Daisora jumped from the tree, robes billowing, fingering a kunai in her hand.

"Lighten up!" Tiffai yelled, as Dai landed next to Naruto. "We were just joking!"

Dai smugly smiled. "Sorry Naruto-kun, but you and Joy are just so cool together and-"

She never finished her sentence, because at that moment, Naruto fainted.

"Dai!" cried Tiff, unable to control her laughter. "Look what you did!"

Joy shook her head and bent next to Naruto. She felt his pulse and released a sigh.

Dai tried to restrain her laughter. "Is he dead?"

"SHARO DISORA!!!" Joy yelled, swiftly throwing a kunai towards Dai.

Dai swerved and jumped onto a nearby tree. "You wanna fight?" she yelled.

"Yes, I wanna fight! Now get down here so I can beat you like the little priestess you are!"

Dai pulled a kunai out and launched herself off the tree next to Tiff.

Tiffai could only roll her eyes as the two launched themselves at each other.

"Let's take this outside, Joy!" Dai yelled.

"WE ARE OUTSIDE!" Joy yelled back.

"So we are."

"Grrrr!"

"Yay!"

"Dai!"

"Joy!"

"Tiffai!"

Dai and Joy turned to look at Tiff. Finally! she thought.

"Are you two done?"

Dai slipped her katana back in to her back hollster, and Joy slid her kunai back into her sleeve pocket.

"C'mon, Tiff-chan!" cried Dai. "You just ruined a perfectly good fight!"

"Well I'm sorry!" Tiff yelled. "But what are we going to do about him?"

She pointed to Naruto who was unconcious on the ground.

"I didn't paralyze him with my talk of sex," Joy said, glaring at Joy. "But we could atleast take him to where we were supposed to be going."

"Why are you looking at me?" cried Dai. "I refuse to carry him! He's Joy-chan's boyfriend!"

"What? I'm not the one who made him go into a coma!" replied Joy.

Tiff groaned. Looks like I'm gonna have to carry him, the way this is going.

"So? He's still YOUR boyfriend!"

"He's not my stinking boyfriend!"

"Grrr, Dai!"

"You know what? Tiff-chan can carry him!!!"

"What?"

"Yeah, Tiff-chan!" cried Joy.

Tiffai glared at the two, but grudgingly walked over to Naruto, picked him up, and slung it over her shoulders.

"Yay, Tiff-chan!" cried Dai.

"Yeah, Tiff! Just don't drop him!" smirked Joy.

"Pssssh..." growled Tiff, as she walked towards the Hokage Mansion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are we doing here? We have a mission to complete, thought Joy.

Kill the Uchiha.

As they walked toward the Hokage Mansion, Joy suddenly turned to face the oposite direction and because of the Ookami, slowly said, "I think there's someone following us."

Dai and Tiff stopped to peer out into the same direction that Joy was looking out to.

"I highly doubt it," said Dai. "It's probably someone walking in the same direction as us. You're just paranoid."

"No," replied Joy. "I'm positive that there's someone following us."

"Joy-chan," said Tiff. "Don't-"

But she never got to finish, because at that moment, a figure clad in green zoomed by yelling, "Try to catch me Lee!"

Startled, Tiff jumped back, but because of the weight of Naruto on her back, tripped and fell.

Suddenly, another figure in green appeared in font of Tiffai and helped her up.

Blushing, she exclaimed. "Thanks! But who are you? And could you help me carry Naru-kun to the Hokage Mansion?"

"Tiffai!" cried Joy, albeit intruiged.

"Forgive me for this, Gai-sensei!" exclaimed the boy. He turned to Tiff and said, "I am Rock Lee, and I would be honored to help a wonderful young lady like you carry Naruto-kun to the Hokage Mansion."

"Awesome!" cried Tiff.

"He talks weird," whispered Dai to Joy.

Joy only nodded.

"I'm Kona Tiffai! Don't wear it out!"

Lee laughed. "Come on then, Tiff-chan, sling Nartuo-kun onto my back and we can carry him together! And if anything should try to hurt you, I, Rock Lee vow to protect you!"

Joy saw Tiff blush and resisted the urge to laugh.

"What the hell is with that guy?" whisper-exclaimed Dai. "He's exactly like Tiff-chan! Execpt he's a guy." Dai made a face. "I think."

Joy laughed, just as Tiff and that Lee kid sped off together, holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't belive you made Naru-kun FAINT!" yelled Joy, as Daisora and her sped off to the Hokage Mansion.

Daisora smirked. "He didn't faint. He just fell asleep with pleasure!"

Joy glared. "Pleasure of what?"

"Just a little thing I like to call love."

Joy growled. "When we get back to Tsuki..."

"Yeah, I know, I know," Dai replied in a dismissive manner. "You're going to kill me, and then revive me in the most hideous fashion, and then kill me again. Typical."

"Good. And look, we're here."

Dai stopped and looked up. The dome of the mansion rose gracefully above her, and the kanji for fire on the dome shone in the bright sunlight.

This is much more simpler than the palace at Tsuki, though Dai, thinking of the white marble pillars and lush gardens. Then again, it is the Land of Stars.

"Where's Tiff?" Joy asked, looking around.

"Forget Tiff," snorted Dai. "Where do we get in?"

"I can help you with that!" exclaimed a voice above them.

Dai and Joy looked up to see a figure clad in green- much like Lee- fell down before them. He landed with a soft thud and two more figues fell behind him.

Dai blinked. "Lee? How'd you get old so fast?"

The man in green laughed. "Dear child, I am not Rock Lee, I am his sensei! Maito Gai, at your service!"

"Oh," breathed Joy so only Dai could hear. "I thought he was Lee's older twin."

Dai laughed under her breath.

Are all the people in Konoha weird like this? Or is it just the green people?

"Er, I'm Sharo Daisora and this is Nobashi Joy," Dai said, grinning.

"Pleased to meet you!" belowed Gai. "Now, since your guide is passed out-"

"All thanks to Dai," muttered Joy.

"What?" asked Gai, confused.

"Nothing!" cried Daisora, kicking Joy and ignoring her 'ow.'

"Anyway, since Naruto-kun is passed out, I am happy to lend you the other members of my team." Gai mentioned for the two behind him to come closer. "This is Tenten," he pointed to the girl slim, brown-haired girl on his left. "And this," he pointed to the tall, dark-haired, and glassy-eyed boy on his right, "Is Hyuuga Neji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee let go of Tiff's hand and gently set Naruto down on the couch in Tsunade's office. Just before that, Lee had caught up with the other members of his team and told them that the ther members of Tiffai's team from Tsukigakure were coming, and since their guide was passed out on Lee's back, they should meet them in front of the Hokage Mansion.

Tiffai thought it hilarious how serious Lee had been during the conversation, but now, she relaxed and started to inquire in the Kona Tiffai way.

"Sooo, Lee-kun," she said glancing at the windows behind Tsunade's desk as they waited for the Gondaime and her assistant to come.

"Yes, Tiffai-chan?"

Tiff found Lee's gazing at her flattering, although a little uncomfortable.

"Do you think that your other teammates will find Joy-chan and Dai-chan? After all, we ARE from Tsukigakure, and we ARE masters of disguise."

Lee laughed, "Do not worry, Tiffai-chan, I guarantee that Gai-sensei, Neji-kun, and Tenten-chan will find Joy-chan and Dai-chan. And..."

"And what?"

Lee gazed out the window. "I have a feeling Neji-kun will find someone special. Very, very soon."

Ooh, thought Tiff, this should be interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man, thought Joy, that Neji kid looks like a girly version of that Uchiha kid.

Beside her, though, she felt Daisora's pulse speed up.

This should be interesting.

"So," said Joy casually. "These kids are gonna lead us around?"

"Yes," replied Gai, grinning. "Tenten, go with with Joy-chan, and Neji, show Daisora-chan around."

Joy smirked and nudged Dai, who was now staring at the sky. Dai whipped around, glared at Joy, and whispered, "I can make Naru-kun pass out for good, you know."

Joy shot her a 'oh-no-you-didn't' look.

Dai crossed her arms and said, "Thank you, Gai-san. Just one more question."

"Yes?"

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET IN?!?"

"Dai! What did we say about languge?" Joy cried.

"A lady is always mindful of her vocabulary," grumbled Dai.

"Yes, and-"

"And you know what? I don't care! I'm a PREISTESS!"

"So? I'm the next MORIKAGE!"

"Do you wanna FIGHT?" Dai pulled out her katana.

"Heck, yeah! I've wanted to fight since, I don't know, FOREVER!" Joy, in turn, pulled out her lethal kunai.

But just as the two leaped at each other, Neji stepped in and held his arms out to stop them.

"This is not the time, nor place," he said in a slightly deadly tone that Joy knew Dai would find sexy.

Dai narrowed her eyes at Joy and then turned to Neji, "You have no right to tell us that. We have diplomatic immunity in every Land except our own!"

"What does diplomatic immunity have to do with fighting to death?" Neji replied in a calm, but still deadly voice.

Dai and Joy looked at each other and burst out laughing causing Neji to look throughly confused.

"Neji-san," Joy said, chuckling. "This is eh, what we do."

"You fight like this all the time?" asked Tenten, in a soft voice.

"Heh," laughed Dai. "When do we not?"

"In ANY case," Neji said in his now slightly annoying deadly voice. "We should get going to Tsunade-sama's office. She won't like it if we're late."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, my god, thought Daisora after they had finally entered the Hokage Mansion through a concealed door. This has got to be the weirdest Land I have ever been in.

As they walked through the Mansion, she felt a slight overdose on the red walls and green rugs on the floor. "Neji-kun?" she asked, needing a distraction after deciding she couldn't take it any longer.

"Yes?" Neji replied softly, the edge in his voice slowly vanishing.

Dai looked at the shinobi in front of her with back length hair, and took light, bird-like steps. "About Lee-kun. Is he always like that? I mean crazy and, well, just like Tiff-chan."

Neji turned his head so that Dai could see only a little bit of the side of his face, his face caught in between a smirk and a smile. "Yes. Lee-kun is always like that. However, look at Tiffai-chan. She is no different."

Dai raised an eyebrow. "She could have your head chopped off if she wanted."

Neji stopped so Dai could catch up with him. "I'm afraid I like my head where it is, Dai-chan."

The two began walking in step, and all the while Dai could feel Joy's eyes on them. "Well, Neji-kun, if you like your head so much, I beg you, don't mess with us."

Neji laughed, a sound like ringing bells to Dai. "Please, Daisora-chan, don't make me laugh. I do not particularly enjoy it."

Dai swiftly pulled out her katana and held it out for Neji to see.

"Is that made out of wood?" he asked, not able to contain his laughter.

Dai said nothing and narrowed her eyes.

"Daisora-chan, if you expect me to be freightened from just a glare and a wooden sword, you'll have to do much better."

Daisora couldn't take it longer. In one swift move, she pinned Neji against the wall with the blade of the sword hovering dangerously above his neck, the wide sleeves of her robe cascading down his chest. She leaned into his face and whispered, "And yet, you're here. Under my blade." Through her kekkei genkai of control over nature, she willed thick roots to bind the Hyuuga's wrists to the wall. She reached into the small messenger bag at her side, pulled out a kunai that was visibly dipped in the light blue Fagu poison, and held it at Neji's hitai-ate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kona Tiffai was feeling a sudden sense of danger.

What's going on? I hope Daisora isn't planning something...

She sat back in the couch and closed her eyes, focusing on the chakra point in her forehead to calm down, just as her mother had shown her. It was funny really, that while she had both a mother and a father, Joy and Dai only had a father or a mother. That was why they were so close.

And a mix of a few other things too.

"What is wrong, my little sakura blossom?" asked Lee, seeing Tiffai's distressed, trying-to-relax face.

Tiff cracked an eye open. "Uh...how do I explain this?"

Lee smiled, willing her to go on.

"Well...Dai-chanhasthisthingwithguys. ImeanshereallyhatesthemandImeancomeone,likeyougottalikeguysandalsolike,youhavetogivethemsomerespect. ButDia-chanisjustlike,lashesoutatthemiftheydon'tgivehertheproperrespect. AndnowIbelievethatshe'sgoingtobeatupsomeinnocentpersonjustbecausehevexedher."

Tiffai sucked in a large breath, having said all this in one small inhale.

A normal person, however, would not have caught a word the chibi-shinobi had said, but Lee on the other hand, being the abnormaly understanding person, had caught and grew worried.

"But Tiffai-chan, nothing bad shall happen, will it?"

Tiff exhaled slowly. "I certainly hope not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FREAK! You're going to get us kicked out of Konoha!

Nobashi Joy couldn't really blame Diasora for being angry, after all, Neji was the one who had started it all. But she couldn't stand there watching either.

"Neji-sama!" she heard Tenten gasp beside her.

Joy rolled her eyes. Just what she needed, a Dai vs. Tenten steel cage match.

She slipped her hands behind her jacket, pulling out two molecularly sharp kunai. She threw them, slicing the vines that bound the Hyuuga to the wall. Neji growled and ducked from Dai's reach.

Daisora turned around and threw the kunai in her hand at Joy, who easily deflected both the poison and the lethal speed. There were streaks of deep green starting to grow in Dai's eyes...which was a really bad thing.

"JOY! How could you?" she yelled, with all the force of the Kamikaze.

Tenten ran to Neji, who was suddenly gasping for breath.

"Dai! INNER PEACE!" yelled back Joy, with the force of the Ookami.

"Inner peace? How can there be inner peace within ANYONE with idiots like that?" roots started growing around the Hyuuga's feet.

Joy shook her head and willed the beast inside her not to lash out and murder Neji...and Daisora, for that matter. But the Hyuuga should not have insulted Dai's fighting ability- even Lee appeared to know that.

"Please!" cried Tenten, in desperation. "Fighting is not the answer to this! Neji-sama, please appologise to Dai-senpai!"

Dai and Joy looked at each other and burst out laughing. Neji stopped panting and the roots that had started to grow around him disapeared.

"I should appologise," said Daisora, her senses coming back to her. "I shouldn't have reacted so harshly."

That's my Dai!

"But Neji shouldn't think so little of other people, too," she continued, offering Tenten and Neji her hand to help them up. Tenten ignored her hand, but Neji took it, gracefully standing up.

Joy couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"I ask forgiveness, Neji-san," whispered Dai, slipping her Katana onto her back.

"As do I," Neji replied, in an equally soft voice.

They bowed to each other, showing that they recognized that they both were equals.

...

What.

The.

Heck.

Oooo-la-la.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, isn't this awkward.

Daisora felt an odd sort of elated feeling as the now ratherer disgruntled party countinued through the immense mansion toward Lady Tsunade's office. Neji walked beside Daisora, although she could sense that he was too afraid to say anything.

That had to change.

"Neji-san," Dai started, hoping to get him to talk.

"Please, call me Neji-kun," he said in a soft, ariy voice.

"Ah, yes, Neji-kun. May I ask you something?"

"You already have by asking me that, Dai-chan."

Daisora felt jealousy rise in Tenten's chakra system as he said that. She tried, almost unsuccessfully to stifle a laugh.

© 2009 Deepshikha


Author's Note

Deepshikha
I wish I owned Naruto. (He belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.) I don't own Joy, or Tiff. (It'd be funny if it did.) However, I do own myself.
Or do I?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i do believe you have full ownership over yourself, Deep. no need to question that.
but anyways.....
this is freakin' awesome!!!!!
and, and you HAVE to updat soon, 'cause that thing with Naruto-kun doing something, in, AGH!!!!
I HATE CLIFF HANGERS!!!!!
PLEASE HURRY UP OR I'LL DIE!!!!
yeah, so it's awesome like i said above!!!
oh, and who are you going to put Tiff with? we all have someone, but she doesn't. (she is soo cool in your story too!)
*sigh*
well, great job!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

xD
I remember Joy saying 'Oo-la-la' once...so...yeah.

Posted 15 Years Ago


"Joy!!!! How could you?!?!" that oooo-la-la was all tiff there

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

deep you freak!!! write some more, or I'll set my legion of Zane the elves on you!!! And raidin's going to steal your macaroni...random...I know....don't even bother asking

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

How cute, I liked reading it!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hehehe... i love how neji totally doubts dai's ability in fighting...
great job again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is awesome, but you have to keep writing. Joy's gonna be mad if you don't...and do you think that Tiff would take the time to read that Deep? oh, and here's the link....

www.quizilla.com/user/yuei4life/

READ IT!
Oh...and who else from school is going to be in this story?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

w~o~w.
deep, this is AMAZING!!!!
jeez, this is getting better and better.
BRaVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

uhh.....i didn't read it all cuz it got sooo confusing..y can't u use normal names...what's with the "chan" it's wieerrdd.....ok it's pretty good ig. cuz that's what every1 said. my story is awesomer.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes!!!!!
good good good...... IT'S ALL VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
now i can finally relax. :P
bravo.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hey, um... deep? you still alive? 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T FREAKIN' UPADATED IN YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! so far it's really good, but dude, i already told you that, didn't i ? so if you want MORE compliments, you'd best update SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

784 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 14, 2008
Last Updated on January 30, 2009

Author

Deepshikha
Deepshikha

Where Time Passes, PA



About
This is archive for the poetry I've written, spanning back from when I first started writing in 2007. I mostly write fiction now and don't post it on here. Enjoy if you'd like. I'm Deepshikha. .. more..

Writing
stagnant stagnant

A Poem by Deepshikha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Reliving Reliving

A Poem by Deepshikha


Preps Preps

A Poem by Deepshikha


The Truth The Truth

A Chapter by Deepshikha