success is not a destination

success is not a destination

A Screenplay by poonam nauroji
"

this article is about a person who running behind success

"

Most peoples say to me that it is a positive intellect which makes a great scientist but you know guys what I thought the true thing behind the true success of the great man is the great character. think about a person who  have lots of dreams in his eyes as law of attraction he think about it more and more daily but by only think about it he achieve  that no guys only hardwork and honesty which is the first chapter of wisdom will help you to what you achieve in your life.dont lose hope think you are the genius and nothing is impossible in this world, many times you listen rubbish excuses from failures like I don’t have money,this andblabla.the great mans never excuss about oppurtutunities.if you cannot do great things don’t worry do small things in great way,take risks as much as you can if you win you will be happy if you lose you will be wise.the best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own,no apologies or excusses,no one to lean on relay on,or blame,the gift is yours,the life is yours,it is an amazing journeyand you alone are responsible for the quality of it this the your life really begins.if you work really hard and are kind amazings things are happen.be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticize other,treat everyone with politeness even those who are rude to you not because they are nice just because you are. if dirty water not fulfill your thirst so what at least it helps in stop fire.sometimes what I thought  if I have mr India watch in my hand how it is easy to give a way to my wishes through it.is it possible ?actually nogod gaves us to ends one to sit on and one to think with with success depends on which one you use head-you win tail you lose.direction is more important than speed we are busy looking at our speedometer that we forget with milestone.time is like a river you cannot touch the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass again.i never tell you to spent your whole life in struggle and worst conditionslike an ex a girl who says that she miss their enjoyable moments,life with friends just because she make herself busy in achieving her dream or engaging in education,so let her correct that once you have burning desire to do something thei itself uit become you life if you regret for that ,that means you are forcely do that.guys you have many options in your life.do not pick that one which is best,pick that one which makes you happy.dont bother about what other thought about you because if you thought that what the will thought let them do their work they are the persons who are finding faults in your instead instead of fixing the fault in their own life and thought about yourself who you are,and what for god planted you its more important.never allow yourself to be defined by someone else opinion of you.god does not create a lock without keyand god does not give you problem without its solutions trust him go always with you.accept your past without regret.handle your present with confidence,and face your future without fear.enjoy your life today in present if you think about past it will make you cry and if you think about future it will make you fear so bcoz yesterday had gone and tomorrow never come.

 

(Pani ki ek bund garm tave par girti he to nasht ho jati he

Kamal ke patte par gire to moti kit rah chamkne lagti he

Sip me aaye to khud moti hi ban jati he

Pani ki bund to vahi he bs sangat ka farak he.)

 

THINK ABOUT HOW YOU I CAN MAKE TODAY AGREAT DAY THEN DO IT.I WISH IT WILL REALLY HELP YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE IN BETTER WAY.

                THANKS!

 

© 2015 poonam nauroji


Author's Note

poonam nauroji
ignore grammer problems i just trying to address todays generation by mysome views regardig actuall success...(BHAVNAO KO SAMJO GRAMMER ME KYA RAKHA H)

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

READ TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY VIEWS.SUGGEST OTHERS ALSO TO READ.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on September 26, 2015
Last Updated on September 26, 2015
Tags: success .race, competition, win.los.suicide