Twisted

Twisted

A Story by writerperson
"

A sad story about how tough life can be when your family doesn't like you

"
“Nobody cares about you. You’re ugly, stupid, fat.” That is what I hear from my sisters every morning as I get ready for school. Shut up! You‘re wrong about me! You don‘t know me at all! How can you say that about me, if you have never tried to understand me! I scream in my head as defenses from the evil of them. ‘ What’s wrong with me?’, I ask myself as I hear the cruel words rigging through my head. Is it true, am I really ugly, stupid, and fat? Does no one really care about me? No, it can’t be true. They just don’t understand me, which is alright. I am different then most  normal fifteen year olds. But what I don’t understand is why they are so mean to me when I haven’t done anything to them. My parents won’t help at all, because they think they’re little angels. I guess I am just going to have to deal with this myself like everything in my life.
    Today was just a horrible day. Everything I did was a total fail and it was awful. I thought that when I got home I would have a chance to just relax, but I was total wrong as always. When I got home everything was destroyed an my parents blamed me as always. “ How could you put this family in danger! Don’t you care about us at all? We took you in when no one would, and this is how you repay us? You’re a freak. Get out right now,  and don’t come back till you get those damn mutts off your trail. Get out!” It  really  was not my fault, honest. Why won’t  you believe me? Please don’t do this. They’ll kill me or hunt me till they capture me. I need your help. How hard will it be to say the words. Instead I just stand there muted never saying anything as I slowly and painfully  walk away from the only happiness I have ever known.

© 2013 writerperson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on June 5, 2013
Last Updated on June 5, 2013

Author

writerperson
writerperson

About
I love to read everything, I am a little nerdy, and I love fictional/fantasy anime. :) more..

Writing
Silent Silent

A Story by writerperson