Silent

Silent

A Story by writerperson
"

No one understands me.

"
June 06, 2009:
     Running I am running down the allies as they chase me. Trapped is what I am as I run straight into a dead end. They laugh and sneer at me as they discuss who will get the money when they bring me in. BANG! A gun shot  scares everyone, but I just smile as he slowly walks out of the shadows. My twin brother, Devin, who will protect the both of us no matter what. “Fancy seeing you here”, Lucifer, the oldest, meanest, and wisest mutt, coos. “I’m just here to take my sister, Emily, back home. I’m not here to fight you today.” “Well then we’re at quite a predicament then. You see, you want your sister without a fight. Where as I won’t let her go without one. What to do . What to do.” I watch ever so silently from the sidelines as they battle to the death. Stop this please. I beg of you, please stop this nonsense right now. But as always they don’t hear me, the silent child as always. Pain slowly erupts through my entire body. “Leave her alone!”, I hear as I gasp in short choppy breaths. Rocking is what I feel when the darkness encloses me, and I fall into a deep sleep.

June 07, 2009:
     “Em, are you alright. Please wake up soon.” White light is the first thing I see when I wake up from the deep sleep I was in. Where am I ?, I think to myself. Then I see the reassuring face of my brother. “How dare they do this to you. Who do they think they are doing that to you? One of these days I’ll get them back for everything they’ve done to us. Oh you’re awake. How do you feel?” I just stare silently at him as he rushes around the room trying o do everything at once. “Emily, its been two  years. Why won’t you talk to me? Say something!” I can’t. No one understands me at all . 

© 2013 writerperson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on June 6, 2013
Last Updated on June 6, 2013

Author

writerperson
writerperson

About
I love to read everything, I am a little nerdy, and I love fictional/fantasy anime. :) more..

Writing
Twisted Twisted

A Story by writerperson