The Awakining

The Awakining

A Chapter by ObscureManipulator
"

In this chapter, we learn a bit about fluffy and meet her friends.

"

       Fluffy awoke with a jolt. She had been having wierd dreams about wild forest cats......again. These dreams seem to haunt her and have been troubling her since she first moved in with her new twolegs.

       "Hey Fluffy!". Fluffy barred her teeth and sprang onto the voice she had heard."Hey! Its Just me!",The voice yelled. Fluffy unseathed her claws and relaxed as she recognized her friend. A cream colored tom with brown stipes across his paws. His pale eyes calmed her and she always  enjoyed seeing his egytion-like pelt. "Oh, sorry Momo, I was just a little distracted"." A little distracted?", Momo exlaimed, " You almost clawed my eyes out!...Are you okay?". "I`m fine" mewed Fluffy. "I know you`re not Fluffy, Ive been living with you ever since we were kits, I can tell when you`re sad....Was it another bad dream?". "They get worse every night, I don`t know what to do about them."mewed a deperssed Fluffy.

       "You`ll be fine Fluffy", Momo reasured her. "Lets go have some breakfast". Fluffy had never really been happy eating the stale,dry kibble the twolegs fed her, but she didn`t want to let Momo down. She followed him up to the fence and then paused as something caught her eye. Next to the twoleg nest, she saw four cats arguing. A shy,orange tom, and a grey,stripped she-cat on one side, arguing with a black,muscular she-cat and a white-and-brown she cat with an extremly fluffy tail.

         Fluffy and Momo darted off the fence and imediately took their place next to the orange tom. The cats on the opposite side hissed and spat as they raced away, out numbered. " thanks guys, you showed up just in time!' mewed the orange tom. "No problem Bert. I`m just glad we got here when happy and you needed us." Replied Momo.

          Bert and Happy had been their friends since they had been only a few moons old. They werent littermates, but they had been living in the same twoleg nest with the same twolegs ever since they could remember. The cats they were arguing with were aggresive loners who tried to find food in their garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          That night, Fluffy dreamed again. In her dream, she was in a part of the forest with mysterious, glowing cats around her. One cat in particular stood out. The orange fire-like tom she had seen in her dreams so many times before. But this time was different, she could see him clearly, as if he were really there. His voice spoke out, "One will become four. Friend and foe will meet. And peace will be made." The cats started to fade and Fluffy woke in alarm......

 

 



© 2012 ObscureManipulator


Author's Note

ObscureManipulator
( pic by fadingechoes on fanpop.com )

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012
Tags: Action, Adventure, Believers


Author

ObscureManipulator
ObscureManipulator

About
Nice to meet you~ Name's Verene~ I like cats, flowers, orchestra, and playing violin. My favorite color is purple :33 more..

Writing