Get a move on!

Get a move on!

A Story by neurostar burns

For at least three centuries science advancements of knowledge of the Universe have crept along if not at a stand still.
Isn't it time to get past that? We now have much more better machines to measure and detect the cosmos.

The days of relying on Aristotle, Euclid are past, long, long past. Factually speaking, they have rotted in their graves by now. The concepts many cling to should have gone likewise. It seems it is almost only Copernicus who made any real progress or revolution to go by when he made new orientation on the order of bodies. Almost all others use Earth based experiences where their postulations worked only on this planet, e.g. from here we can't yet explain Dark Energy nor the Dark Sector. No guarantee it will be the same where we have not gone before or done thorough experiments before.

All this Issac Newton, Clerk Maxwell, Einstein, Bohr and more claim validity because their experiments (narrowly) succeeded on this planet. Not other planets. It is a dangerous, presumptive error to hold that experiments that were successful on this globe will likewise be on other planets. It will be harder on other bodies, especially with non body elements and natures, it won't be nicely compact (condensed). At the least, the scale out there will be much changed. Out there is vast. Chemical combinations may be arranged differently. Even with scale change which in the macroverse will be very extended, the intersecting and twisting may likely produce different combinations with their own scales much different than found on this little planet. Need to at least scale up from relying on the little planet as the example for all. Cosmic winds will twist things around. Winds and their contents and voids we don't experience here will be all over the place out there. Right now we only have Voyagers to provide us with limited direct contact with what's truly transpiring out there. History indicates that 4 billion years ago the Earth wasn't the same as now and won't be in another 4 billion. Historical timeline is not static in nature. And very little is made public of Exobiology finds.

The sun has "ghosts" in its midst, instability activity detected in the sun. They could destroy the sun, and much less than in 4.5 billion years that some hold out for the sun to age.

Enough with earth-centric experimentations and explorations. We have better instruments for gauging now. Get off the duff and find the real Universe! Get it done now, the Universe is not going to have the elements linger around, waiting for us to get around to find them-or lose it.

Note: the material herein is not a reflection of entropy of current societies, but could be.

© 2020 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on December 11, 2019
Last Updated on February 18, 2020

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing