SORRY, GUYS

SORRY, GUYS

A Story by neurostar burns

Sorry, guys. (Please don't get too mad)
Since the 1980's, some population and genetic studies have come out indicating the  Y gene for males does not have a promising future. The female get the XX genes while the male gets one X and one Y. The studies give clues that the Y gene is not well developed as the female XX gene. As time progresses, the irregular Y gene may produce irregular characteristics or behavior because over time the Y gene is not as strong or guarded and so is subject to erosions. This will apply to all males-in Africa, Europe, Americas, the arctic lands, all in the species. Revision of division of labor may be in order then.  An example of an earlier write up is Bryan Sykes's "Adam's Curse: A Future without Men", April 2004, W.W. Norton & Company.
Hence, according to some of their calculations, the Y gene will face final dissipation in about 10,000 years, i.e. the end of the natural male gene line. These studies are published but not yet enter the mainstream of science releases.
A recent release, "The Stronger Sex" by Sharon Moalem suggests to not blame odd behaviors of males on behavior tendencies. As is known now, life is strongly influenced by genetics. The behavior of drinking or erratic risky action is more influenced by the input of the genes rather than spontaneous outbreak.
The XX females have also have a strengthening of the immune system more than the Y gene. The male get only one X gene and perhaps not such a strong immune capacity. While it happens that the female through life will face dangers, there are stats that show in infancy more male babies die than female. Females can fend off some infectious diseases more readily and successfully than males. So fighting ailments isn't equal among the sexes.
About the only bad break the XX gene immunity has is its immunity response. More females get Lupus and other autoimmune disorders due to the strength of having stronger immunity which can be overactive and reads input wrong and sets up immunity attacks with the female like Lupus, etc.
Note: the material herein is not necessarily a reflection of the entropy of current societies.

© 2020 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on August 9, 2020
Last Updated on August 24, 2020

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing