Dam_ Higgs boson, again!

Dam_ Higgs boson, again!

A Story by neurostar burns

It was not so long ago that the world applauded the ascertainment of the long "illusive Higgs boson" and everything should be just dandy and all material natures would fall into place.

Well, it appears presently that it has. Maybe too much too perfectly. Science is not finding even the littlest variation on the boson. Nothing more can be derived from it! Thereupon, the explanation of material existences actually remains unfulfilled despite its laborious discovery. So, it remains to certify why some particles are more massive than others. The Standard Model for particle physics remains incomplete, infers Freya Blekman of Free U. of Belgium. To paraphrase, the boson is exactly as ordered by the Standard Model. For now, it is just too good.

One by one, some of the past impressions of the Higgs boson have been dealt with.
One, is with the muon. A very slight sub particle, but important. Its existence has been compared with other particles that interact with Higgs in the LHC. Some have observed the Higgs decaying into two muons. The interaction there is interpreted maybe that there is only one type of Higgs. Adam Gibson-Even of Valparaiso U. of Indiana plans to delve in deeper the details in hopes of exposing more of the nature of Higgs. And also address Dark Matter clues. So, once again interfacing proves to be a challenge to the mostly unnimble human minds.

There even is talk of getting a Higgs factory collider toward those ends.


Note: material herein is not necessarily a reflection of the entropy of current societies.

© 2020 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

True this is the nature of discovery...you discover something only to invite more questions concerning Higgs...but for the best...hope Science can reach to the state where theory of everything can be witnessed..the way we see macro and quanta together

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

True this is the nature of discovery...you discover something only to invite more questions concerning Higgs...but for the best...hope Science can reach to the state where theory of everything can be witnessed..the way we see macro and quanta together

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on August 22, 2020
Last Updated on September 17, 2020

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing